So why do i still feel like ****!

Davasutts

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Hi All,

After a relaxing (stress free) holiday i have finally go my blood sugars under a bit on control, 4.3 this morning, 7.2 before lunch - this is remarkable as they have been in the 20's and 30's over recent weeks :(

My question is, why do i still feel like ****, mainly tired and lathargic? My diet is much better and i have even started to exercise and drink water instead of juice and pop!!

Any ideas?

douglas99

Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Other
How long ago were you in the 20 and 30's?

Davasutts

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
I was 20 on Friday, it was weired as they stedied out on my holidays last week.....to around 10-13, i was in the high 20's and 30's before the 23rd October.....i am guuess its just a time thing, and i should stop looking for quick results!

BTW, impressive stats, youll be off Meds in no time :)

douglas99

Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Other
I was 20 on Friday, it was weired as they stedied out on my holidays last week.....to around 10-13, i was in the high 20's and 30's before the 23rd October.....i am guuess its just a time thing, and i should stop looking for quick results!

BTW, impressive stats, youll be off Meds in no time :)

You don't want to rush the figures down.
And it takes a few weeks for your body to adjust to any change, so just give it more time, and you'll start to adapt to the new levels.

Indy51

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
If you haven't been tested for Vitamin D3, worthwhile having it done as almost all Type 2's (especially if overweight) are deficient.

Davasutts

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Hi Indy

I recently had a blood test so I'll ask the surgery to check

Thanks
Dave

jenni ms

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
tomatoes
hi there i found that when you run high for a while then drop down to more a reasonable level it takes time for body to get use to it ,try not to get too hypo though as that stinks too,also on metformin it can make you b12 deficiant

Reactions: 4 people