where do i find my diabetes meter code?

pearlzo

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
drugs
when i install the software, it asks me a to enter a code to access insulin setup? any idea?

noblehead

Guru
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
Disrespectful people
Should be on the back of the meter, unless there's a card included in the packaging with the meter code on the back, I don't recall having had to do this before with meters I've used :confused:

robert72

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
That is probably the code used by your Healthcare team to set up your ratios and targets.

pearlzo

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
drugs
That is probably the code used by your Healthcare team to set up your ratios and targets.
yes..see i installed the nep abbott software where you can download graphs, daily logs, model day on pdf...then inorder set up insulin times and dosages..it asks for a code...should i go to my nurse and ask her or what?

Reactions: 2 people

robert72

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
yes..see i installed the nep abbott software where you can download graphs, daily logs, model day on pdf...then inorder set up insulin times and dosages..it asks for a code...should i go to my nurse and ask her or what?
Yes, ask your nurse if you are unsure what the settings do. Otherwise the code is discoverable on Google ;)

pearlzo

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
drugs
Yes, ask your nurse if you are unsure what the settings do. Otherwise the code is discoverable on Google ;)
how do i discover it on google? what do i need to type on the search bar...please

dusicaf

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
How to find it on google? I try every possible combination to find that code and nothing :( If anyone know hot to google it please share