Inspiration Thread

Bazzza

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
People come into your life for a reason, a season, or a lifetime. When you figure out which one it is, you will know what to do for each person. When someone is in your life for a REASON . . . It is usually to meet a need you have expressed. They have come to assist you through a difficulty, to provide you with guidance and support, to aid you physically, emotionally, or spiritually. They may seem like a godsend, and they are! They are there for the reason you need them to be.Then, without any wrong doing on your part, or at an inconvenient time, this person will say or do something to bring the relationship to an end. Sometimes they die. Sometimes they walk away. Sometimes they act up and force you to take a stand. What we must realize is that our need has been met, our desire fulfilled, their work is done. The prayer you sent up has been answered. And now it is time to move on.

When people come into your life for a SEASON . . .Because your turn has come to share, grow, or learn. They bring you an experience of peace, or make you laugh. They may teach you something you have never done. They usually give you an unbelievable amount of joy. Believe it! It is real! But, only for a season.

LIFETIME relationships teach you lifetime lessons; things you must build upon in order to have a solid emotional foundation. Your job is to accept the lesson, love the person, and put what you have learned to use in all other relationships and areas of your life. It is said that love is blind but friendship is clairvoyant.

Reactions: 4 people

WeeWillie

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Dictators who positively go out of their way to force misery, tears and fears, upon their countryman's lives.
Politicians who, in dealing with dictators, have a wishbone where a backbone should be.
I like that one Bazzza, thank you. :)

willie.

pavlosn

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
ImageUploadedByDCUK Forum1413911752.730475.jpg

Reactions: 13 people

WeeWillie

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Dictators who positively go out of their way to force misery, tears and fears, upon their countryman's lives.
Politicians who, in dealing with dictators, have a wishbone where a backbone should be.

WeeWillie

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes

............................................................................:eek:

alc.jpg

alp.jpg

.........................................................................................
uoi_zpsc368e865.gif

weewillie
fdf.gif

WeeWillie

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
wqk.jpg

.................................... Have a listen to these two presenters response to her story. (not sure who they are)

Reactions: 3 people

WeeWillie

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes

WeeWillie

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes

WeeWillie

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Some of you good folks have been sending in really helpful inspirational articles.
I'm certain everyone who reads your contributions will be very grateful to you.

Thank you all, I Iove reading them.

Regards,
willie.

Reactions: 2 people

WeeWillie

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes

WeeWillie

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes

WeeWillie

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes

WeeWillie

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes

How true this quote is and I'm not ashamed to admit it applied to me at times.
And if I'm truly honest with myself, I guess it still can on the odd occasion.

ics.jpg

There's a bit of confusion regarding whether or not Captain Jack Sparrow
actually said this in the film "Pirates of the Caribbean".

I haven't seen the film, so can't confirm it either way. If you know the answer.... ...
welllll, put my curiosity to rest will ya, pleeeeze. :joyful:

:)

willie.

WeeWillie

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Sorry I've not been posting folks, been unwell for a few weeks now.

Regards to all of you.

willie x.

daisy1

Legend
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Cruelty towards animals.
Get well soon Willie wish you all the best x

Reactions: 2 people