Christmas songs...

Jelaca

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Hey there!

I recorded an acoustic version of the Christmas carol Deck The Halls...
I hope you like it :)

Does anyone have any other ideas for videos I could do? Not just singing videos but videos in general? :D

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies, Liars, Trolls and dishonest cruel people
Hi, I just watched it and enjoyed it. My cat Pebbles was sitting on my lap and when you started singing she looked at the screen and her ears pricked up :)

My favourites are Silent night, Oh little town of Bethlehem, and Away in a manger.

Best wishes RRB :)

Reactions: 2 people

Jelaca

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Hi, I just watched it and enjoyed it. My cat Pebbles was sitting on my lap and when you started singing she looked at the screen and her ears pricked up :)

My favourites are Silent night, Oh little town of Bethlehem, and Away in a manger.

Best wishes RRB :)

Aww thank you ! :D I hope Pebbles liked it too :p
I like your festive picture :)

They are lovely carols, I like those ones too!

Nuthead

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Hey there!

Does anyone have any other ideas for videos I could do? Not just singing videos but videos in general? :D
Do we have to keep it clean.????:snaphappy: :p

Snowy12

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Tuna,People spitting on the floor and ironing.
Hey there!

Hi I loved it my favourites are silent night and away in a manager,you put a lovely warm glow through my body,I think you should carry on with the thread and maybe do some more put a bit of that Christmas cheer our way it makes me realise how lucky I am.Thankyou Andrea.
image.jpg

Jelaca

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Hi I loved it my favourites are silent night and away in a manager,you put a lovely warm glow through my body,I think you should carry on with the thread and maybe do some more put a bit of that Christmas cheer our way it makes me realise how lucky I am.Thankyou Andrea.
View attachment 8499

Aww that is so lovely... thank you for the lovely comment, silent night and away in a manger are really nice songs :)