pins and needles

bubbles1

Hi im on insulin levels seem ok but have got constant tingling and numbness in my arms and hands everytime I lay down, its so bad I cannot sleep seems ok in daylight hours tho and dont understand it, is this to do with diabetes or could it relate to other things, I am decorating at mo but this was going on before I started. Appreciate advice x :?

roddick

Well Yes. Numbness is the generally found problem with the diabetes patients. My parents did have the same problem..

cugila

Master
Dislikes
People who are touchy.......feign indignation at the slightest thing. Hypocrites, bullies and cowards.
bubbles1 said:
Hi im on insulin levels seem ok but have got constant tingling and numbness in my arms and hands everytime I lay down, its so bad I cannot sleep seems ok in daylight hours tho and dont understand it, is this to do with diabetes or could it relate to other things, I am decorating at mo but this was going on before I started. Appreciate advice x :?

Hi bubbles1.

There are a myriad of things this could be down to. Only a few are Diabetes related. Here are a couple of links to give you some idea of the conditions it could be down to. You will not have them all !!

http://www.wrongdiagnosis.com/sym/arm_numbness.htm

http://www.healthhype.com/arm-numbness- ... ngers.html

You first of all need to get yourself of to your GP and present ALL your symptoms to him?her.
We are not allowed to diagnose on here. See your GP.

Ken.

Buachaille

Dislikes
Blondes with small...................................
I had the same problem and suffered it for 3 months until I raised it at a review. Probably not diabetes related was the opinion I was given. Four sessions with the Physio on my spine at the base of my neck did the job and I now have hands that are not numb for the first time since October last year.

bubbles1

thanku, obviously I know no-one can give me medical advice just wanted to see if I was on the right track before booking into see my GP thank you all 8)