Best place in UK to buy sweet leaf stevia drops & Erythritol?

mortiferum

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Hi

So Im gearing up for my summer hols when I return to the UK (from the the Middle East) and I'm looking forward to stocking up on my essential low carb supplies!

I haven't been able to find Stevia sweet leaf drops and Erythritol here in the Middle East and I am hoping to pick some up and bring them back with me when I return after my holiday.

Not wanting to spend ages 'shopping around' I was hoping you good folks would save me some time and let me know where the best places are to find these ingredients or there equivalent?

Many thanks

erythritol.jpg sweet leaf drops.jpg

lovinglife

Staff Member
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
A couple of websites I have used are lowcarb megastore and advilite you may get them from there just put them into google and they will come up, postage isn't cheap but if you are looking to stock up it may be worth it

SugarCuts

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Despite EU approval, erythritol is still very hard to find in retail shops in Europe, and most I've asked in UK seem uninterested. (It is widely available and competitively priced in the USA). You can of course order it online from quite a number of sources via Amazon for example.

mortiferum

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
we are back in the Uk for XMas currently....Is "Truvia" the branded version of erythritol? I brought a packet (I have seen it in Sainsburys and Waitrose) to try.

Brunneria

Guru
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
I buy the Sukrin gold (erythritol) from Amazon (no P&p)

But find Stevia has a bitter aftertaste...