Whos having a day off lchf on the 25th?

Scandichic

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Michael Gove and his insane educational? policies!
Thank you Scandicihic .. I had a few heart breaking days .. Lost our cat Mollie that has been with us for 16 years .. Also our little boy cockerel who was with us for 7 years .. Both were rescues .. I also have a very old Saluki who we hope will be able to see the new year in with us .. So I may seem a little over sensitive at the moment .. I will not to post any more ..
Thanks and happy new year Scandi
Oh enclave! I'm so sorry! Not surprising! Just think of the happy times they had with you! Hugsxxxx

Reactions: 4 people

Brunneria

Guru
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Thank you Scandicihic .. I had a few heart breaking days .. Lost our cat Mollie that has been with us for 16 years .. Also our little boy cockerel who was with us for 7 years .. Both were rescues .. I also have a very old Saluki who we hope will be able to see the new year in with us .. So I may seem a little over sensitive at the moment .. I will not to post any more ..

I'm so sorry, Enclave.

It hurts so much, doesn't it?

Thinking of you.

Reactions: 2 people

adrian207

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Enclave. Sorry to read about your lose and especially at this time of year. I have a parrot who can be a little ***** sometimes but at the end of the day I would miss her and her antics so much. I feel for you.
Adrian

Enclave

Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 2 (in remission!)
Treatment type
Diet only
Thank you, just a bit over sensitive at the moment ..
Hope you all have a great New Year .. See you in 2015 .. I hope

cold ethyl

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Sorry to hear about your loss. I've had many cats and it doesn't get any easier. X

Ruth B

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Sorry to hear of your losses Enclave, you have every right to be a bit touchy at the moment. I've lost a few cats over the years and it hits hard every time. Hopefully when you have had time to accept it there will be another rescue out there looking for a wonderful life with you.

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies, Liars, Trolls and dishonest cruel people

So sorry to hear your of your heart breaking news :(Take care.

RRB x

Mud Island Dweller

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
An awful lot.
See the long grass there >>>>>>>
See me >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I haven't just fallen off the wagon the last 2 days l have dived off eating xmas pud and xmas cake.
I have hugely upped my exercise several 2mile walks/day and added in a 1mile run and don't care. I am really strict with myself the rest of the year.

Reactions: 5 people

anna29

Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Cruelty to Animals/Children
Liars/Manipulators/Bullying
Thank you, just a bit over sensitive at the moment ..
Hope you all have a great New Year .. See you in 2015 .. I hope
Totally understandable - love and thoughts at this difficult time .
Think of rainbow bridge - it can help a little to ease your pain . x

sanguine

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Intolerance, career politicians, reality TV and so-called celebrity culture, mobile phones in the quiet carriage.

Really sorry to hear that @Enclave , take care.

pavlovsdog

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin

@Enclave sorry to hear of your loss. As rescues they have had a lovely life with you, being loved and cared for which is as much as we can do for our animal friends. I lost my two cats a few years ago and am still grieving, it never gets any easier does it? Look after yourself and yours. Hugs xx