Type 1 Feet

badbrogs21

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
I don't no about u people but in this weather my feet are like ice I'm in bed wearing a onezie with socks and my slippers with the thickest duvet there is. Any one else having this problem? ??

Reactions: 2 people

reaman

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
badbrogs2t: 717992 said:
I don't no about u people but in this weather my feet are like ice I'm in bed wearing a onezie with socks and my slippers with the thickest duvet there is. Any one else having this problem? ??
I am the very same....I have feet like ice blicks

noblehead

Guru
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
Disrespectful people
No my feet are fine, do you get your feet checked regularly during your diabetes check-up Badbrogs ?

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies, Liars, Trolls and dishonest cruel people
I dont have cold feet, by the time the day wears on my feet get a little hot, so off come the socks. Sorry to hear of your cold feet :( My ex Sil has this problem, especially driving and using the foot peddles, but it's not diabetes related.

Best wishes RRB

badbrogs21

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Last night was ok brought double layered wooly socks only legs where on the chilli side:)

Mike d

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Other
Dislikes
idiots who will not learn
That they do :)

Warmth without weight is the idea

Mike d

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Other
Dislikes
idiots who will not learn
Just get those feet right first :)

noblehead

Guru
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
Disrespectful people
Last night was ok brought double layered wooly socks only legs where on the chilli side:)

You should still have your feet examined if you haven't done already for signs of neuropathy, this can effect the nerves and blood vessels in the feet resulting in the symptoms you describe, it may not be but always best to get these things checked out badbogs.

noblehead

Guru
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
Disrespectful people
Ye I already had them checked they said there fine after a few tests

Good news, your probably just someone who suffers from cold feet, keep them well wrapped up :)

badbrogs21

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Think I better start getting ready for work going to try and keep on top of my bloods today was 7.2 this morning the problem is I'm really busy in work and feel I can't just go and have 10mins here and there its hard to control then

badbrogs21

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
I'm getting really fed up with the pain in my feet I've been to the doctors 3 months ago about them I had bloods taken all come back on nothing els said but now there really bad the pain I get makes me cry sometimes I don't no what to do there saying if my bloods stay on level then my feet won't hurt but at I'm up or down due to day to day life I've been on the car course for the second time I now how to handle it but it's the day to day exercise some busy an some office based don't no till I'm there

rowan

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
I'm type 2 but mine are freezing! I have to have dressings on my feet for another problem (palmoplantar pustulosis) and wear socks over them, and slippers, and they're still cold! :coldfeet: