Breakfasts

xgemmiex

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Hi,

Linky

Just saw this posted on FB, sorry if it's been posted before but I hadn't seen them and think they are a fantastic idea for those (like me) who feel they haven't time for cooked breakfasts.

Enjoy!

Reactions: 4 people

janeliz

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Shopping, smoking
Just had a look at your link. The egg muffins look great. So simple but varied. Cannot wait to try them. Thank for the info

North_West

Type of diabetes
Friend
Treatment type
Diet only
I've got Redmond multicooker from their official web-site and now I'm making a great vary of breakfasts for my family. You can choose from porridge to omelette, and even Apple pie or fresh yogurt. You name it. And you don't need to spend time for that. The night before you can put ingredients all together, set the timer and mode, and in the morning enjoy your breakfast. I believe it worth to spend around 100 pounds for multicooker + 24 months free warranty, and have a quick and easy breakfast every day.

Brunneria

Guru
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
I've got Redmond multicooker from their official web-site and now I'm making a great vary of breakfasts for my family. You can choose from porridge to omelette, and even Apple pie or fresh yogurt. You name it. And you don't need to spend time for that. The night before you can put ingredients all together, set the timer and mode, and in the morning enjoy your breakfast. I believe it worth to spend around 100 pounds for multicooker + 24 months free warranty, and have a quick and easy breakfast every day.

Please tell me you have a blood glucose meter and are testing before and after eating things like porridge and apple pie?

Many people post to this forum to report high blood glucose after porridge, and for me, apple pie would be worse.

@xgemmiex - those mini quiche things look wonderful. May make some tonight! :happy:

Reactions: 2 people