Back Again!

Pipp

Staff Member
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Am I diabetic! Hb test came back at 37, my glucose 4.3! X

They look like results many here would be happy to have. They are in non-diabetic range. Have you had higher levels before? What have you done to get this recent result?

To answer your question, you would need to provide further info, but this is a good, non-diabetic result.

Reactions: 2 people

Alison louise

Thanks for the quick response pip. This is the first hb test since diagnosis last March so nothing to compare with really. Haven't done anything drastic just eating more sensibly and only drink water. Xx

Reactions: 4 people

adrian207

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
When I went for my first results I was 107 Hb but was told that was an average over 3 months but should be under 40. My BS was around the 6.5 so that was slightly too high.
so looking at your results Alison, I think they are fine and like PIP said, some on here would be really happy with figures like that. smiley thumb.jpg

Reactions: 4 people

collectingrocks

Hi Alison louise,

Yes - 37 is a number to die for! Anything below 40 is fine so you have nothing to worry about Unfortunately I have only just returned to the forum after a period of absence and can't remember what the glucose 4.3 means. Hopefully somebody else can clarity

Bluetit1802

Legend
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Hi Alison louise,

Yes - 37 is a number to die for! Anything below 40 is fine so you have nothing to worry about Unfortunately I have only just returned to the forum after a period of absence and can't remember what the glucose 4.3 means. Hopefully somebody else can clarity

I assume she means her fasting blood glucose reading.

Well done Alison, that is excellent!