Tinnitus and Diabetes

eddie1968

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Pasta, sorry to me it's vile, yeuch lol (and full of nasty carbs)
No problem tibi. You will get better and I am not running to the toilet every 5 mins and then drinking litres of water and end up having to pee again. It is a thirst you can't quench and people don't get it...I just say it's like one of the symptoms of rabies and people kinda get it. Again you've probably reached your low now and you can only get better.

C

catherinecherub

Thank you Eddie I really appreciate your support. I hope it will get better. I am doing everything I can but it seam as an impossible task at this point.

The worse of all 8s the dizzy part and confusion.

I hope you are doing well.

Hi @tibi,

Has anyone suggested you could have Menieres?

Take a look at the symptoms and see if you can relate to it. It's only a guess on my part and your Dr. really should refer you to ENT.

http://www.menieres.org.uk/information-and-support/symptoms-and-conditions/menieres-disease

All the time you are depressed and stressed then your blood sugars will rise and I wonder if this is why you cannot seem to control it.

Even if it is none of the above you really do need to see your G.P. as the way you are feeling is interrupting your quality of life.

This article explains tinnitus and it could be caused by fluid in the ear, a build up of wax or even jaw displacement.

http://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/tinnitus/basics/causes/con-20021487

Reactions: 4 people

tibi

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Yes I know about that but the doctor said that I don't have it.

collectingrocks

Dizziness can be caused by lots of things and is a difficult symptom to diagnose in general practice.

For example, any cardiac problems, side effects of many medications and some ear problems. Presumably you've had the all clear from an ENT prospective?

What helps diagnosis is how long does it last, any warning, what makes the dizziness better/worst and any other symptoms that precede it or accompany it