Type 2's: What was your fasting blood glucose in a morning?

Status
Not open for further replies.

kimbo1962

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
How did it go today? Do you feel any different? :) What an exciting day today for you....
Induction went well thank you! My levels haven't left the 5's all day.....and my exercise bike is now here! Yes, I've been on it already too!!

Reactions: 18 people

kimbo1962

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
@kimbo1962 no meds, new job, new exercise bike..... Talk about a brand new day.... How did it all go?
All good thank you jan! Induction was good, soon as my dbs is complete I get to do my first shift, case support worker, the vibes in the centre are really good!
My levels haven't left the 5's all day
And I've tested my new exercise bike! !
What a day !!

Reactions: 8 people

Patricia21

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Animal crualty
6.7 fasting,strange as we had BBQ last night,I had steak,lamb chops ,mushrooms,and a bit of coleslaw,no carbs.

Reactions: 11 people

peacetrain

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
4.8 this morning. I've had a rest from testing the last 2 months but now I'm monitoring again because I want to reintroduce some foods such as porridge.

Reactions: 14 people

Susikav

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Diabetes and ulcerative colitis.... :) Rude people... Violence.... and the amount of time I spend away from my beautiful family in the UK...
Sinuses with me too. Not infected, just gunked a bit, but making my head ache most if the time. Never know if my other aches are my fibromyalgia or something else. Thanks :)
Edited to say I replied before I saw yous seen my other post... So glad yours are ok now
Spoke too soon I think... Woke with an appalling headache and my BG fasting has gone fron 4.9 the last few days to 6.8 today:(

Reactions: 4 people

loulou99782

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
7.3 this morning. Chest is starting to settle. Got to stay in hospital til at lest tomorrow or Thursday when my portable oxygen concentrater is delivered and ready for me to take home.
Have a good day everyone stay warm.

Reactions: 11 people

PatsyB

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Diabetes
8.9 this morning...woke twice in the night and fell back to sleep again....always nice and warm when time to get up and not wanting to get up,:) laughs

Reactions: 6 people

JohnD54

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Rice
No test this morning up late and early to work not a good combination.

However 5.0 going to bed so likely to be a mid 5 on waking, or that's what my averages would tell me.

Have a good day and keep warm, colder weather is on its way.

Reactions: 12 people

cold ethyl

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
It's a take your pick day today... Got two at 6.1 so I'll take that. Where the 12.4 came from... Think I need one a soap like those plaque disclosing tablets as obviously my hands are never as clean as I think.

Reactions: 12 people
Status
Not open for further replies.