Type 2's: What was your fasting blood glucose in a morning?

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Sable_Jan

4.7 after chicken and mushroom pie (and onion) for tea 3hrs ago. Forgot kit to test pre & post 2hrs. Home made using soya flour for the pastry.....mmmm tasty too :p

Reactions: 14 people

JohnD54

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Rice
Tried my monthly naughty test this evening, dinner beef stew. Basically beef & good veg & onions baked in a slow cooker all day, delicious.

That wasn't the naughty bit but for desert had a Payday bar, in Jun/jul that sent me into double digits, tonight 2 hrs later 6.9.

Let's see what the morning brings.

Reactions: 15 people
S

Sable_Jan

Tried my monthly naughty test this evening, dinner beef stew. Basically beef & good veg & onions baked in a slow cooker all day, delicious.

That wasn't the naughty bit but for desert had a Payday bar, in Jun/jul that sent me into double digits, tonight 2 hrs later 6.9.

Let's see what the morning brings.
Still full from mine but drooling at the thoughts of your stew all the same. Considered treating myself to some of my sugarfree choc now down to 4.7 but strangely enuf don't fancy it now (used to be able to fit chocolate in no matter how full I felt ;)

Reactions: 11 people

eddie1968

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Pasta, sorry to me it's vile, yeuch lol (and full of nasty carbs)
7.4 mmol/l this morning.

loulou99782

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
The pie sounds yum:). Dad is going to make a very naughty sausagemeat tomato and onion pie when i get out of here and am feeling better. Got on the scales this morning and have lost 3 1/2 kg.

Reactions: 17 people

eddie1968

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Pasta, sorry to me it's vile, yeuch lol (and full of nasty carbs)
Still full from mine but drooling at the thoughts of your stew all the same. Considered treating myself to some of my sugarfree choc now down to 4.7 but strangely enuf don't fancy it now (used to be able to fit chocolate in no matter how full I felt ;)
Do you like my new avatar Jan lol ?

Reactions: 8 people

Mike d

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Other
Dislikes
idiots who will not learn
6.5 for me 2 hours post dinner and exercise and 5.1 (another one!!) this morning :)

Reactions: 16 people

MsVelvet

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
First test this morning came up 7.6 which did not make sense, I was 5.6 last night. So I tested again 6.6. That makes more sense! I think my hands were dirty the first time.

Reactions: 12 people
S

Sable_Jan

The pie sounds yum:). Dad is going to make a very naughty sausagemeat tomato and onion pie when i get out of here and am feeling better. Got on the scales this morning and have lost 3 1/2 kg.
oooh, I love that. Pity I didn't buy more sausagemeat when Sainsbury were selling off Xmas stock....

Reactions: 6 people

Silver Hammer

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
4.2 this morning. Strange to be the first to post this morning, it's all gone quiet out there!

Maxwell

pavlosn

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
5,77 today
ImageUploadedByDCUK Forum1421217897.747448.jpg

It's been too cold for me to do much walking in the mornings.

I packed a gym back and hope to catch some indoor exercise after work today.

Be good

Pavlos

Reactions: 23 people

JohnD54

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Rice
5.5 so looks like my naughtiness yesterday evening has not caught me out.

Heavy frost outside, will have to scrape the car, brrrrrrrrr not looking forward to that.

Reactions: 16 people
Status
Not open for further replies.