Is half a bar of Green and Blacks a bad thing?

Trinkwasser

The Governor said:
Evidently :D

Me too. curiously I am not fond of the Lindt but can't make up my mind between the Coop and G&B. Now please change the subject, I'm feeling virtuous tonight, I did loads of gardening and washed down my bolognese (with asparagus replacing the spaghetti) with only the one glass of Shiraz, and only the one square of choccy. oh dammit, two squares, see what I mean? <G>

sugarless sue

Master
Dislikes
Rude people! Not being able to do the things I want to do.
I like the Fairtrade 85% ,see I told you I had strange tastes!! :lol: :lol:

samcogle

I love green and blacks and also try to stick to a couple of squares. I was very naughty a couple of weeks ago and had a star bar my levels only went to 7 but I am not going to make a habit of it :D

sugarless sue

Master
Dislikes
Rude people! Not being able to do the things I want to do.
You know what they say ,Sam," a little bit of what you fancy does you good"! :mrgreen:

mrsorange

Type of diabetes
Type 1
:D Have you tried the Moser Roth 85% dark chocolate from Aldi. You get 5 individually wrapped 25g bars and each bar has 5.4 g of carbs. Being individually wrapped makes it easier not to eat more than you intend.
Its not Galaxy but I am getting used to it.

Hayley

Grumpy

I always think it tastes like dog choc drops. And yes,I DO speak from experience, albeit from the dim & distant when I was about 5. So I call it 'dog chocolate'. Bleurgh...

yipster29

Thorntons do new 'squares' of choc for £1.79. Lots of choice of dark, including 85% extra dark. Less bitter than some and has had no effect with couple of squares :)