Antenatal classes .

Cloe-1992

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Hey ,

I'm going to ask at my next appointment , but have been given my form to apply for classes at the Start of my pregnancy , and got told to fill and send it in further on in my pregnancy , but can I remember what week they told me to do this at nope lol . I know they said it's earlier than normal due to the diabetes but can not remember when lol ?

Also nearer the time do you get given a list of what you need to by for baby and then what to take into hospital ect ?

Hope everyone is doing well

xxx

jodysd6

Are you on any online pregnancy type forums like baby center? They are a good place for things like what you need for baby and what to take to hospital and normally have groups for people due the same month so you can talk to people at the same stage, I think baby centre also has diabetes and pregnancy group though not that large, and a lot with gestational diabetes. Alternatively there are also pregnancy and diabetes groups on Facebook, off the top of my head 'the sugar mummy' is quite a big group if you are on Facebook. You would probably get more and better I do from groups like that. Sorry I think the classes vary by area so would be best to ask your midwife about them.

Cloe-1992

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Hey thanks for replying , no I'm not on any other forums but this one , I shall go and have a look on what you suggested thank you

:)

x

Ladybird1

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Hello, my daughter has joined quite a few mum's groups on facebook and has made quite a few friends through it. Good luck finding something x

Reactions: 2 people