issigonis59

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Hi there,

Just wanted to say hello, I'm newly registered to this Forum, although have been diagnosed with Type 1 for the last 12 years. I'm part way through our areas version of DAFNE so am just starting with Carb Counting. It seems a bit of a strange and complex science to start with but I'm sure I'll get the hang of it after a few weeks. It's really good to have a place to share and learn from others experience and hopefully give a little back too.

See you around :)

Rachel

cugila

Master
Dislikes
People who are touchy.......feign indignation at the slightest thing. Hypocrites, bullies and cowards.
Hi Rachel.

Welcome.
Have a good look round the areas of the forum and if you can't find answers that you want ask a question or two.
There is a specific T1 area on the forum.

Ken.

totsy

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
liars, animal cruelty
hya rachel,
i have only recently started carb counting too{a few mnths ago}, have a good look around and ask as many questions as u need to :D

chocoholic

Hi and welcome to the forum. I envy you doing the DAFNE course as they don't run those in my area.
I'm intrigued by your username. I'm guessing you're a Mini owner,perhaps?

issigonis59

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Hi there chocoholic,

Yes we are owners of several minis and mini based kit cars (we have no kids!) The earliest being an early '59 morris, hence the username.

:lol: Cheers

Rachel