Our pets (photos of your pet or pets)

C

chris lowe

@chris lowe I hope she is ok .. keep us posted .. sending positive thoughts to you both.
Thanks, the vet seems to think that it is possibly worms (though I've not nticed any, not that I make a habbiut of looking at her poo) so she's got some tablets, but If it doesn't clear up in a few weeks to take her back. Won't look forward to that, I've never hear her cry so loud and she made her little pink nose all sore rubbing of the netting of the carrier. I've also got to keep an eye on what she does to see if there are any worms (wonder if son would like to have her back to visit for a week :hilarious:)

Reactions: 4 people

Enclave

Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Thanks, the vet seems to think that it is possibly worms (though I've not nticed any, not that I make a habbiut of looking at her poo) so she's got some tablets, but If it doesn't clear up in a few weeks to take her back. Won't look forward to that, I've never hear her cry so loud and she made her little pink nose all sore rubbing of the netting of the carrier. I've also got to keep an eye on what she does to see if there are any worms (wonder if son would like to have her back to visit for a week :hilarious:)
Worms .. yes it could be them, cats do often get them from eating goodness knows what.
I would also suggest you try a different carrier and try to get her used to it before any return journeys to the vets.
sending positive thoughts to you both again ...

Reactions: 2 people

tigerlily72

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
View attachment 10983

Tilly, Tommy and Tiny. My 3 Mediterranean tortoises just emerging from the fridge where they hibernate. I hasten to add, a spare fridge! They could I suppose be mistaken for meat pies. They are all over 50 years old. We have had them for many, many years.

View attachment 10984

View attachment 10985

This is Lola the boxer showing all her credentials. She is 7 years old and has survived a nasty skin cancer operation on her neck. I have had boxers since they were first introduced to GB in the 1950's and have never been without one since, often 2 or 3 at once.

Yay, another Boxer lover :D We got our first (as a pup) in June 2013 and he's 3/4 boxer and 1/4 staffy or should that be 3/4 nutter and 1/4 daft as a brush?!

P.S. Loving the name Lola. She's gorgeous. I think our boy would like her :p

Bluetit1802

Legend
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Yay, another Boxer lover :D We got our first (as a pup) in June 2013 and he's 3/4 boxer and 1/4 staffy or should that be 3/4 nutter and 1/4 daft as a brush?!

P.S. Loving the name Lola. She's gorgeous. I think our boy would like her :p

Best breed ever, they are clowns all their lives. Even the 2 we had that lived to over 15 were still clowns. (Very unusual for boxers to live that long) Lola loves everyone and everything. I swear if we were burgled she would hold the torch for them. Lol.

Lesleywo

Type of diabetes
LADA
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
My addiction to carbs
sadie beach.jpg

Sadie, my golden retriever, 10 years young tomorrow!

Attachments

• sadie wine.jpg
    sadie wine.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 203
Reactions: 16 people

tigerlily72

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Best breed ever, they are clowns all their lives. Even the 2 we had that lived to over 15 were still clowns. (Very unusual for boxers to live that long) Lola loves everyone and everything. I swear if we were burgled she would hold the torch for them. Lol.

Wow, 15yrs old is brilliant especially for a Boxer. I'm hoping that as ours is also a crossbreed he will live to a good age. I think our boy has really brought out the playful side of our 12yr old cocker spaniel *****. She adored the dog we had before our boxer x boy. He was a staffy x and the size of a small lab and lived to around 13yrs - we were unsure of his exact age as he was a rescue dog. They used to run alongside each other with the same stick or toy in their mouths. But, she never did what I call real play with the staffy x. She does with our 22 month old boy and often initiates it. :)

I've attached a couple of photo's
188477_1013541135771_7348_n.jpg
198372_1013019762737_9203_n.jpg
200407_1013541255774_8964_n.jpg

Reactions: 13 people

Bluetit1802

Legend
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Wow, 15yrs old is brilliant especially for a Boxer. I'm hoping that as ours is also a crossbreed he will live to a good age. I think our boy has really brought out the playful side of our 12yr old cocker spaniel *****. She adored the dog we had before our boxer x boy. He was a staffy x and the size of a small lab and lived to around 13yrs - we were unsure of his exact age as he was a rescue dog. They used to run alongside each other with the same stick or toy in their mouths. But, she never did what I call real play with the staffy x. She does with our 22 month old boy and often initiates it. :)

I've attached a couple of photo'sView attachment 11181 View attachment 11182 View attachment 11183

They are both gorgeous.

tigerlily72

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
They are both gorgeous.

I still miss him although the grief and pain I experienced after he was put to sleep obviously isn't so raw. It'll be 2 years in April that we "lost" him. And of course I still have my cocker girl and a wonderfully bonkers Boxer X! :D

Reactions: 4 people

Nicola M

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Jack (2).jpg

This is my dog who is an English springer spaniel and is called Jack, he is 12 years old. 13 in February! :)

Reactions: 9 people

Snowy12

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Tuna,People spitting on the floor and ironing.
Aww @Connie I love the way his tongue is sticking out looks adorable.

CollieBoy

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Hi carb Foods
My young collie seems to be trying to emulate curling by sliding her "pot" bowls as stones and barking "sweep" at the sliding bowls!