Sore feet at night

princesskyra

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Does anyone else's feet hurt at night when in bed? Mine ache and throb like anything it keeps me awake don't know if it's something to do with my diabetes or not? :(

B3cky83

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Mine used to hurt a lot which was down to poor control. I told my DSN and they helps me get a pump. I've been on my pump two years and now my feet don't hurt at all as my control is much better. I would speak to your diabetes team who can probably give you some advice.

millysue

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Diet only
Most nights the side of my left foot burns like made, and the last few days just above my heel was burning. Some night my toes on right foot feel a little numb. Saw the nurse tuesday, the checks she did were ok, but she is going to refer me to the podiatrist.

georgeley63

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Diet only
Most nights the side of my left foot burns like made, and the last few days just above my heel was burning. Some night my toes on right foot feel a little numb. Saw the nurse tuesday, the checks she did were ok, but she is going to refer me to the podiatrist.
High blood glucose levels can cause numbness in certain limbs I believe

millysue

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Diet only
Results from tuesday 7.5, As i have decided it's time i took it seriously, i asked nurse for a meter, answer, no. So I am going to buy one, not sure which one yet.
Last few days i have cut out my roasted root veg. :-( and white bread. I am a veggie that eats fish. So am eating more veg and some fish. Just hoping the old IBS doesn't kick in.

princesskyra

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
I'm at the docs tomorrow but I've started taking pain killers in the night if they are bad and that does help....it's probably yet another symptom of my diabetes!! It's one thing after another!

monkehwife

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Diabetes
I get terrible cramps in my feet at night, only ever when I'm laid down in bed. They take hours to settle down regardless of what I do. Feel for you but I'm glad I'm not the only one with dreadful nighttime foot problems

princesskyra

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
It's a nightmare and still no better :( been to podiatrist and my nerves etc are okay she said the pains in my feet are probably due to wearing the incorrect footwear!

dan12321

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
ive been getting tingling and a slight fuzzy feeling in my feet for the past 6 months now, when im controlling my sugars well i dont get it, only happens when im lying still enough to notice it