Metformin slow release

lynnedeloo

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Been to the doctors tonight and he has changed my tablets to Metformin slow release.

Hoping these will work and stop the frequent upset stomachs!!:):)

Mandi2199

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
And for me too! No more runny bums :) x

Forgot to add don't expect too much too soon could take a few days to notice the difference and no more bleugh feeling x

Reactions: 5 people

Snowy12

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Tuna,People spitting on the floor and ironing.
Same here Goodluck I'm sure you will see a big improvement.

Lexa_x

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Worked wonders for me! Couldnt tolerate the normal metformin. Slow release fixed all the issues.

Reactions: 2 people

ChloeType2

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
These worked so much better for me, before I was put on slow release Metformin I had terrible symptoms of Lactic Acidosis. Immediately my doctor changed my medication and it has helped a lot with controlling my BS. Still get some symptoms but no where near as much as before ☺️

Reactions: 2 people
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Non-insulin injectable medication (incretin mimetics)
Hi all only been taken metoformin ( slow release) for a few days but I have 2 large sores on the side of my face is this a side effect of the drug I'm newly diagnosed type 2 many thanks

Clivethedrive

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Jogging
Hi all only been taken metoformin ( slow release) for a few days but I have 2 large sores on the side of my face is this a side effect of the drug I'm newly diagnosed type 2 many thanks
Not heard of any reactions like this,i have been on metformin 500 mg's x 2 daily so far no probs.i would check in with your doc though just to see what he says

fammy

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Been to the doctors tonight and he has changed my tablets to Metformin slow release.

Hoping these will work and stop the frequent upset stomachs!!:):)
I have found them quite good as they stopped my stomach upset., been on them for over a year now!:)