Kick/Red Bull (diet of course)

bonerp

Anyone else noticed that BGs are better on this stuff?!?

Me and my mate have noticed it. He's always had better BGs than me. After a day of supping the odd cup to stay awake (heavy weekend at the Big WE!), my BGS have been amazing! Just put two and two together!

Will carry on my very scientific testing and report back! :wink:

Paul

kegstore

Dislikes
Unnecessary rudeness, and any PC
I remember reading somewhere about caffeine actually raising blood sugar levels (might have been Dr Bernstein himself), so sorry to blow that theory out of the water Paul, but if it does work for you then go with it!

yipster29

It's bound to be true as I loathe the stuff!! process of elimination... had to cut back on things I like... bound to be the miracle cure as I don't like it! You'll probably say add a couple of olives to the red bull and it restores the now defunct pancreas to it's former glory! :lol:

TROUBR

Type of diabetes
Type 1
I only mentioned to my friends the other day that I had never tried it - now I guess I need too!!

Worth trying anything once!

bonerp

caffeine raises bgs'? really?? never has with me! I think one thing people need to remember is whilst the bernstein book is a good guide it doesn't mean everything will apply to you in the same way :D

Like any book really!

Good Bgs again today - except when I had a Maccyd Oops

Paul

Lel

I drink quite a bit of the Asda own brand stuff and I have found that my levels are always pretty good.
I drink it cos I have boring job and need to stay awake :lol:

Finally found something I love doesnt have to be stopped lol.