I´m new in this forum

susan1968

Hello everybody, I would like to introduce myself. I´m Susan and I live in Spain. . I´m 41 years old and have been diabetic for six years now. If there is any English person living in Spain and needs any help, don´t hesitate in contacting me. Please forgive any grammatical mistakes as my mother tongue is Spanish. Well, goodbye for now.

hanadr

Expert
Dislikes
soaps on telly and people talking about the characters as if they were real.
good to meet you Susan
No mistakes that I can see

totsy

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
liars, animal cruelty
hya susan and welcome to the forum :D

sandymaynard

Hi susan,
Hope the weather out there is better than here!
Welcome to the forum, Everybody here will help as much as they can!
Sandy

susan1968

Hello everybody, it´s nice to meet you all. Thanks a lot for your greetings. Regarding the weather it´s quite miserable at the moment, raining and quite gloomy... It also rains here in Spain...!

susan1968

By the way, I forgot to tell you that I´m type 1. English glycemic readings are completely different from Spanish so I´ll try to obtain the equivalences. In Spain low sugar readings would be 60 and high would be 180-200. I´ll do my homework for tomorrow. Bye for now.

Vikingepigen

Hi Susan and welcome to the forums!!

My sister lives in Spain too and I like to go visiting her and enjoy the sun (when it is there!!) - my sister is, however, not diabetic. But it is nice to see someone from Spain on the forum, just the same.

Best
Alice

Trinkwasser

susan1968 said:
By the way, I forgot to tell you that I´m type 1. English glycemic readings are completely different from Spanish so I´ll try to obtain the equivalences. In Spain low sugar readings would be 60 and high would be 180-200. I´ll do my homework for tomorrow. Bye for now.

Divide by 18

(grumbles about these **** foreigners who write better English than many English people <G>)

susan1968

Goodmorning everybody. By the way, Vikingepigen, in what part of Spain does your sister live? I live in Benicasim, a small village in the province of Castellón (north of Valencia).
Trinkwasser, thanks for the equivalences, you´re right, the trick is to divide between 18.