Discreet pump wearing

Lisa Pumper

Hi,
Can anyone recommend a good website to order accessories from?
I want to wear my pump on the calf of my leg, and on my thigh sometimes. I have been using Tubigrip doubled over, with the pump tucked safely inside. This has worked really well and is even secure when I go for a run, but it's started to cause pain in my leg as it's quite restricting!! :? So i was going to look for a garter type thing, or a band for my leg. Do you have to order these slightly small so that they will be secure, or the right size???? :?:

shews

I buy marks and spencer hold ups. Then cut the top of them and use this. The rubber at the top is quite thick and I find this really holds it in place ofr when I wear a skirt. Not sure about how this would hold up for running though?

Sal

bonerp

Accu-chek sell something like I believe. Its for the spirit pump but may fit whatever you use. Alternatively just get a holder for yours and use their support.

Stuboy

Dislikes
Crowds. Being high. Being Hypo.
Have a look on the Animas website too. they have accessories called "The leg thing" and "The Thigh thing" which are designed to hold a pump around your thigh or carf. They also have special bra's for the ladies to hold pumps.

If you type in Pump Accessories into google. There's a website there that has lots of pump accessories and clothing, but it is american and prices in $'s... but i think they ship internationally.

candi-girl

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
lol i gave up discreet pump wearing, i let it all hang out now, or shove it in my pocket. :D