who inspires you

mullaneder

Dislikes
bullies, bad drivers ,recession,
i would like to know who has inspired people, i know it might sound like a cliche but i would have to say that when my wife val gave birth to our two children she showed a strength that i had never seen before or have seen since and if ever i feel down i think back to then and it always makes me feel good :)

sandymaynard

My finacee inspires me,
last year he had a severe mottorbike accident, A drunk man deicded to pull out of a junction without looking!
My finacee ended up with all his ribs fractured on his back, most on his chest, and then he ended up with a severe cut to his knee.
even with all these injures he would not stay ion hospital as he didnot want to leave me alone!
He came home the same night, pumped full of morphine and other pills! He had to learn to re walk, as he could not even put one foot in front of the other!
He inspires me so much!
Sandy

totsy

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
liars, animal cruelty
it would have to be my mum, she has health probs and has had breast cancer and no matter what she always manages to carry on, a great inspiration :D

sugarless sue

Master
Dislikes
Rude people! Not being able to do the things I want to do.
Some members on here have inspired me!!I'm not going to name them as this would embarrass them but ,with their help ,I have learned so much .

Grumpy

I woud second that, Sue.
But I also hold a deep and abiding awe for the tipsy lady who had enjoyed a long and excellent dinner with her large and posh family at a hotel where we were staying. All in one breath, she said 'I've had a simply wonderful time tonight, so much so that I would like to pay the bill tonight - darling, give me your credit card...'