Bus stop drama

Emmotha

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
In summary: Got flu. Over compensated with insulin. Left work 8mmol. Bus was late. Had a massive hypo (dropped nearly 5mmol in space of <10 mins!)

Feeling fed up and worn out. Not like me. Needed a rant. Hate diabetes. Hate public transport. Etc.

Any motivational words for me?

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies, Liars, Trolls and dishonest cruel people
In summary: Got flu. Over compensated with insulin. Left work 8mmol. Bus was late. Had a massive hypo (dropped nearly 5mmol in space of <10 mins!)

Feeling fed up and worn out. Not like me. Needed a rant. Hate diabetes. Hate public transport. Etc.

Any motivational words for me?

I know how you feel today, Wishing you all the colours of the rainbow.....................except blue (((((HUGS)))))))

RRB

or................give up, give in, or give everything.................

CollieBoy

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Hi carb Foods
Have a Jellybaby;)
Seriously, hope you coped OK and that the hypo was a one-off

ChrisMaleType1

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Emma, you have my sympathies. I think things like that happen to lots of us. You didn't finish your story. Did you start ranting at the bus driver and passengers? Did you actually get the bus? Did the bus driver offer to take you on the bus to hospital? Will you ever leave the house again? :) By the way, I think some people with private transport don't know what they're missing :)

Reactions: 4 people

LucySW

Type of diabetes
LADA
Treatment type
Insulin
Been wondering where you were Emmotha. Bu**er those hypos. Think of good things. Have a laugh with someone. Screw diabetes.

Medusa41

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Sorry to hear that @Emmotha...... Did u say anything embarrassing to the bus driver? I was in Wilkos - borderline hypo & instead of saying 'thanks v much' to the cashier I said 'love u v much' ! Oops!!!

Reactions: 6 people