adverts on this app!!

donnellysdogs

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
People that can't listen to other people's opinions.
People that can't say sorry.
Anybody getting annoyed with these adverts on this app today?

Anybody know how to turn these off on iphone? Its only on this app and started today...

Reactions: 2 people

Administrator

Staff Member
Administrator
Type of diabetes
Family member
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Hi all - we have no idea what has happened. It seems the party that develop our forum app have switched something on/off! We're on the case!

Administrator

Staff Member
Administrator
Type of diabetes
Family member
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
OK, we think we've done it! :) Please tell us if it doesn't work once you exit and enter the app again!

Reactions: 2 people
N

NicolaB70

I'm still getting them this morning. I've logged out, left app, resigned back in and they're still there. They're are so annoying

G

graj0

Very annoying indeed, if I had the app on my phone, it would have to go. I suppose that's the price of a so called free app. The worst bit is that depending on your contract, you pay to download data, and the advert is just more data.
I see that there is an ad blocker type app, I have an ad blocker on my desktop. I wish I could remember if it cost anything.

A

AnnieC

I don't use the app on my iPad or mobile I didn't like it I prefer to use it like I do on my laptop so I just log in to the forum website through Google so no problem with adverts that way