To test or not to test

gateian

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Can you see a different doctor? I changed mine and she is way better. She has the attitude of working with me, not telling me what to do.

satindoll

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Insulin
I just wish I could, the other drs at the practice are no 1) likes to change your brand of meds without telling you, no 2) doesn't listen you can actually see him zoning out and just mutters mmmmmm, no 3) only useful for gyne stuff and I'm way too old for that stuff, the gp I have is good in that he actually listens to what you say but he is constricted by the other partners. He did suggest me seeing the nurse but we had a difference of opinion, as I can't for other Health reasons eat all the stuff she wanted me too, and her last repost to me was "Well I don't think I can be of much help to you" that was some 5 yrs ago since then I've had to manage by myself with the help of one of the other nurses for my regular checks for feet etc.
There is another surgery at the local health centre but they are not taking on anymore patients for the foreseeable future as they are short staffed.