Guilty conscience?

SueKen

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
So, I had my blood test this morning for my latest HbA1c etc. I am hoping that it will be OK. But last night I had the most lovely dream about eating half of an entire "Colin the Caterpillar" birthday cake! Guilty conscience or what?
Sue

Reactions: 6 people

Ruth B

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
tonight you will have to dream about running a marathon or similar to work off all those dream carbs and calories.

SueKen

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Dreaming of caterpillar cake clearly works. I rang for my result today, my HbA1c is back at 41 - yippee!
All I need to do now is manage to get an appointment with the DSN to get all my other results and annual checks done (which is turning out to be more a challenge than I expected!).

Reactions: 8 people

Kezzer4321

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dreaming of caterpillar cake clearly works. I rang for my result today, my HbA1c is back at 41 - yippee!
All I need to do now is manage to get an appointment with the DSN to get all my other results and annual checks done (which is turning out to be more a challenge than I expected!).
Well done SueKen, excellent results.

Reactions: 2 people

adrian207

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
So, I had my blood test this morning for my latest HbA1c etc. I am hoping that it will be OK. But last night I had the most lovely dream about eating half of an entire "Colin the Caterpillar" birthday cake! Guilty conscience or what?
Sue
Well don't come to me when you feel sick:D:D

kimbo1962

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Brilliant sue!! Be very proud!

s_k_s

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)

You deserve to have a slice of that cake after that result. Well done.

adrian207

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
caterpillar cake.jpg

SueKen

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Now that's just cruel Adrian!
Mind you, nearly a week later and I can still vividly remember the dream - I started with the face, and it was only when I got halfway through the cake (in the dream) I remembered the HbA1c test the next day and thought oops! Isn't the mind strange (or maybe it's just mine :rolleyes:)
Sue

adrian207

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Now that's just cruel Adrian!
Mind you, nearly a week later and I can still vividly remember the dream - I started with the face, and it was only when I got halfway through the cake (in the dream) I remembered the HbA1c test the next day and thought oops! Isn't the mind strange (or maybe it's just mine :rolleyes:)
Sue
Yep, your mind is certainly strange....................................I'd have eaten the whole bloody lot.:D:D