Favourite Movie Theme Tune

lessci

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dah dum dum.......DA DUMMMMMMMM bom bom bom bom bom bom bom bom. Went to see it twice in November on the big screen. Still sent shivers down my spine as it started up
Went to see at at Birmingham Symphony Hall a couple of years ago with all of the mysic performed live by an orchestra. It was out if this world

Reactions: 4 people
C

chris lowe

Went to see at at Birmingham Symphony Hall a couple of years ago with all of the mysic performed live by an orchestra. It was out if this world
That sounds good. I do like Birmingham, saw Fleetwood Mac there a few years ago. Son gave me some tickets for the Albert Hall (christmas present from his ex) last year for the two Star Trek films on the big screen and the music played by the orchestra live. One in the afternoon, one in the evening. Brilliant day!

Reactions: 2 people

June_C

Type of diabetes
Prefer not to say
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Diabetes, know it alls
Theme tune from 'The Godfather'. Heaven

lildanfen

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
That sounds good. I do like Birmingham, saw Fleetwood Mac there a few years ago. Son gave me some tickets for the Albert Hall (christmas present from his ex) last year for the two Star Trek films on the big screen and the music played by the orchestra live. One in the afternoon, one in the evening. Brilliant day!
My Dad took me and my brothers to see all the 3 Star Wars films at the cinema one after the other 6 hours in the cinema. That was a fantastic day

Reactions: 4 people

Skydog76

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Rap Music, Football, Rugby Union, Hipsters, The EU
The Theme from Convoy (movie version of the song not the version that was in the charts)

Reactions: 2 people