Numbness

millysue

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Diet only
Circulation in feet and legs is improved with the liquacare insoles that are now on NHS prescription. lots of users also say the symptoms of their neuropathy have got a lot better. There's a lot of good info on the liquacare website

Thanks for the info, will check that out.

pmasoft

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Hi all,
this is my first post and thought I would share. I was first diagnosed with T2 a few years ago when I went to my doctor with numb/tingly toes. Been on tabs ever since. HOWEVER, about a year ago I started using Barley grass (powder form; teaspoonful in small glass of water) which I take once or twice a day.
My toes are no longer numb and the tingling has reduced big time. My diabetic nurse was surprised at the improvement on my last visit as she said it doesn't improve once you have it, but was told they cannot use my experience to advise other patients as no clinical trials have been or would get done as it is a food. Presumably no profit for the drug companies either!! Interestingly, I sliced my index finger almost to the bone over 15 years ago and suffered pins and needles ever since due to nerve damage; that too is also improving.

So nothing to lose but all to gain if you want to try it out.

Paul