Blood Sugar in High 20's and GP not helping, please advise

Clivethedrive

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Jogging
Thanks mike, hospital tomorrow afternoon , should find out about me prostate biopsy :)

Reactions: 5 people

scottie1

Temp 100.3 and pain killers just working now, think its kidney infection:(

It does sound like it is, doesn't it? Hope that's all it is, as said in PM.

Still it's nasty and not something nice to get. You will need anti-biotics, so make sure you visit the GP, won't you.

Clivethedrive

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Jogging
I will scottie first thing in the morning:) nitety nite hope we all fell better in the morning:)

Reactions: 2 people

millysue

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Diet only
Fasting BG 19.2, and no appointments with GP are available, though we called at 8am on the dot.

Sounds very much like our doctors.
They say, try tomorrow at 8am. You phone at 8 and it's engaged, when you eventually do get through, you are then in a que. Your number 14, then before you get to number 1, the line goes dead.
If thats not enough to put your blood pressure through the roof. Scream .....

Reactions: 2 people

Heathenlass

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin

Muggle71

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Hi millysue, im fine, thank you for asking. Bg been higher than normal last few days (found out I can't tolerate warburtons browb bread). Im still freezing cold, feet painfully so and have just woken up from my first nanna nap of the day after my breakfast so not sure what's going on really... Anyway my health check is on wed, where the nurse can finally make my appointment to see the diabetic nurse, but not before I see the asthma nurse the following week. Ive gone 4 years without any care, another 2 weeks won't kill me. I hope!
Hope all is well with you, haven't seen you post much lately, have you been ok?

millysue

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Diet only
Hi millysue, im fine, thank you for asking. Bg been higher than normal last few days (found out I can't tolerate warburtons browb bread). Im still freezing cold, feet painfully so and have just woken up from my first nanna nap of the day after my breakfast so not sure what's going on really... Anyway my health check is on wed, where the nurse can finally make my appointment to see the diabetic nurse, but not before I see the asthma nurse the following week. Ive gone 4 years without any care, another 2 weeks won't kill me. I hope!
Hope all is well with you, haven't seen you post much lately, have you been ok?

I have asthma also, it's not too bad as long as I use the inhaler as soon as I start to cough.
My blood pressure went a little mad the other day, I had a pulse rate of 146 and I had only jusr got out of bed. Don't know why, but it's ok now.
I felt some of the post s the other day were getting a little .......... silly, for want of a better word.

I hope the family are well. Good luck with the health check.

Muggle71

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
I have asthma also, it's not too bad as long as I use the inhaler as soon as I start to cough.
My blood pressure went a little mad the other day, I had a pulse rate of 146 and I had only jusr got out of bed. Don't know why, but it's ok now.
I felt some of the post s the other day were getting a little .......... silly, for want of a better word.

I hope the family are well. Good luck with the health check.
I know what you mean. Ive found its very easy to offend people without ever meaning to, so ive kept a very low profile... Thanks for the good wishes, no doubt i will pop up and let you know how the health check goes. Take care :)

scottie1

[QUOTE="millysue, post: 793555, member: 156219"
I felt some of the post s the other day were getting a little .......... silly, for want of a better word.[/QUOTE]

I take it you mean my post................