I'm still here

rowan

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
welcome back. you get your internet trolls and bullies on this site.
I just block them and carry on. When you come across people like that.... you just need to ignore them. Ignoring them works best because they arent getting the attention they crave and they soon move on.

Thank you :) I've only just discovered you can 'Ignore' peple on here, might do that later, but will leave it for now..

Reactions: 4 people

Lesleywo

Type of diabetes
LADA
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
My addiction to carbs
Thank you :) I've only just discovered you can 'Ignore' peple on here, might do that later, but will leave it for now..
Glad you've decided to stay, Rowan. Some folk have yet to learn the art of empathy and diplomacy. Nobody's an expert, we're all here to share and learn, not dictate. Most importantly, we're all individuals, there's no 'one size fits all' approach. ;)

Reactions: 5 people

jay hay-char

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
The puff of air is a pressure test part of an ordinary eye test. I had it done last week
Yup, it's to test for glaucoma. Standard part of a normal eye test if you're over 40, or younger if you have a history of it in your family. Nothing to do with being diabetic per se.

Reactions: 4 people

rowan

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Yup, it's to test for glaucoma. Standard part of a normal eye test if you're over 40, or younger if you have a history of it in your family. Nothing to do with being diabetic per se.

Yes I remember now. My Mum was diabetic and had glaucoma so I've had that test for years, just couldn't remember which test it was in ;)