Apps

June_C

Type of diabetes
Prefer not to say
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Diabetes, know it alls
I'd be very interested to know what the best Diabetic app is. Are there any recommendations and/or certain no nos. I'd like something that records by bg levels against certain foods. The carb and sat fat content of certain foods (my cholesterol needs to come down) and perhaps even a pretty graph to show the DSN. I'd like to ditch the paper diary and galumping spreadsheet on the pc. I'm type 1 and on mixed insulin and don't follow the LCHF diet because of cholesterol levels, but I manage my levels between 5-9mmol on most days. Many thanks for your time.

Aguila

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Wind & rain
I use two:- 'MyFitnessPal' for nutrition info and 'OnTrack' for keeping records.

LucySW

Type of diabetes
LADA
Treatment type
Insulin
I use Diabetes Connect for logging diabetes data, and Carbs & Cals for logging nutrition data.

You can add any foods you like - extra info, things you eat all the time - to Carbs& Cals under the 'My Foods' menu.

And I use Cook & Count for a nutritional profile of recipes.

June_C

Type of diabetes
Prefer not to say
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Diabetes, know it alls
I use Diabetes Connect for logging diabetes data, and Carbs & Cals for logging nutrition data.

You can add any foods you like - extra info, things you eat all the time - to Carbs& Cals under the 'My Foods' menu.

And I use Cook & Count for a nutritional profile of recipes.
Many thanks

June_C

Type of diabetes
Prefer not to say
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Diabetes, know it alls
Thank you, I've found it.

Reactions: 2 people