Diabetes Youtube Channel?

Vannie

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
So I was thinking, why don't a group of people make a channel for diabetes? We could have a weekly theme and every day, someone post's a video. One week it could be our stories, and we each have a day that we post our videos on. If I was Wednesday, then I could post a video on Wednesday tellings my dignosis and things that I've gone through because of it. The next week, we could talk about how diabetes affects our school and work and such.

I think it would also be good to have a sort of diverse group. Different ages and genders, races don't matter much too me. We should keep the ages between 13 and 21, I think, and no more than seven people so we can fit it in.

Any thoughts on the idea, and does anyone want to get on it?

Reactions: 2 people

JTL

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Litterbugs war mongers hate mongers propagandists.
I'm sure there's more.
Why the ageism?
Us old farts might have more to contribute than you children .....

Reactions: 2 people

lizdeluz

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Why the ageism?
Us old farts might have more to contribute than you children .....

Vannie, you did say a diverse group of different ages, but, yeah, 13-21? I can't apply :banghead:
And yeah, you'll miss out on all that experience us old farts might have to offer ...:(:)..
But yeah, one or two of us have walked into your Children & Teens thread, sorry! Good luck with your idea.

JTL

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Litterbugs war mongers hate mongers propagandists.
I'm sure there's more.
Ahhhhhhh sorreeee .... I never knew there was a childrens and teens bit .... ignore the old fart .... carry on ..... :oops:

noblehead

Guru
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
Disrespectful people
There's some great video on Youtube called Type 1 Uncut, it's from young people who have type 1 diabetes and they talk about how they live and cope with living with diabetes, this one is particularly funny:

Anta

Type of diabetes
Family member
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
nice idea! my lil sister would like it