the survey by DVLA for online form submission

himtoo

Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
mean people , gardening , dishonest people , and war.
why can't everyone get on........
DVLA want to know whether we'd like to tell them about our medical problems online instead of post or phone?

Yes I would like the opportunity - much quicker hopefully as everything posted has to be scanned before it gets on their system so if you need to speak to them about it, that takes even longer meanwhile you have no idea whether it even got there!

Please complete this Survey from them to voice your desires -- only 3 questions and is annonymous.

https://www.snapsurveys.com/wh/s.asp?k=142591000740

Reactions: 2 people

Lexa_x

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Done - As part of my job I deal with the DVLA and the DVSA on regular basis. Their archaic systems.. drive.. me up the wall. :D

Reactions: 4 people

dannyw

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
It doesn't say this will replace postal method but in addition to ? This just means more repeating things, as if we don't do enough of that already with DVLA
Edit, just realised my mistake lol ! Signed, thanks.

Scouser58

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Non-insulin injectable medication (incretin mimetics)
DVLA want to know whether we'd like to tell them about our medical problems online instead of post or phone?

Yes I would like the opportunity - much quicker hopefully as everything posted has to be scanned before it gets on their system so if you need to speak to them about it, that takes even longer meanwhile you have no idea whether it even got there!

Please complete this Survey from them to voice your desires -- only 3 questions and is annonymous.

https://www.snapsurveys.com/wh/s.asp?k=142591000740
Done, maybe they might give up some helpful information, especially about licences and medication and hypo control and anything else we diabetics may need answers to.