meter link with iphone

cally

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Is there a meter which can send my results wirelessly to my iphone?
Or is there a way my pump ..Animas vibe, meter and my iphone could connect up? I do get fed up with typing things in to different devices. It would be so good if they could all link up. I am due a new pump next year so does anyone know if there is anything coming up to do this?

yingtong

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
People who.kock diabetes
I agree cally,there appears to be a lack meters,pumps that are compatible with Apple operating systems and none of the manufacturers can give me a sensible or reasonable answer.

Blackers183

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Commercial television
Have s look at iBGstar, it is a glucometer that clicks into an iPhone.

yingtong

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
People who.kock diabetes
I have tried the iBGstar and was not impressed.

yingtong

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
People who.kock diabetes
You are right iHs,the Dario is compatible with I-Phones and is available from Amazon.

tim2000s

Expert
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Other
I've a Dario. If you contact them via the website, it is available for free. It's not massively different to any other meter I've used, although the integrated software is quite nice.

Here are a few screen shots...

88e2635b5e6d518babc974b465431699.jpg

62528c50da18aac9136d564059f3568c.jpg

Reactions: 2 people

Tylers73

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
I got a new blood glucose monitor that connects to the pc my husband likes it more his not diabetic lol There is one also for the iPhone

masonbason63

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
Being type 1, my health and what really grates me are false people who make themselves out to be something when their not
I've a Dario. If you contact them via the website, it is available for free. It's not massively different to any other meter I've used, although the integrated software is quite nice.

Here are a few screen shots...

88e2635b5e6d518babc974b465431699.jpg

62528c50da18aac9136d564059f3568c.jpg

I've just downloaded app and filled in their request an agent will contact me ( don't like that bit prefer a questionnaire ) but hey ho !
Seems interesting though, just intrigued about it, I currently use DIA connect on my phone which is easy to use and probably does exactly the same

cally

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Thanks to all who replied. I will investigate the Dario .
I seem to remember the contour link used to work with Medtronic? It would be lovely to have just one device that does it all for those of us who are not bothered about using CGM