Type 2's: What was your fasting blood glucose in a morning?

Status
Not open for further replies.

vit90

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
6.6 this morning - rubbish for me but a lot better than yesterday and heading back towards what I would call my normal range now that I am being more careful about the diet again! I did have to use a different finger as my usual one is bandaged after a stupid slicing accident at lunch time when making mushroom soup :)

Reactions: 15 people

Kezzer4321

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
7.7 for me this morning... since stopping the Gliclizide my readings have been higher in general :(

Reactions: 11 people

destiny0321

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
people who think nothing is wrong with you because they do not see blood or a plaster cast, i suffer with arthritis & use a zimmer & wheelchair but because they cant see anything wrong people assume nothing is wrong with you.

Baruney

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
6.4 this am even though had a late meal with "bread and a cake afterwards " ( smacked wrist )o_O yet on days when I've had less carbs I've had higher reading :confused:. I reallt should try and get to grip with the lchf diet but I don't fancy all the high fat , not without pasta and bread lol
Sinner!

Reactions: 6 people

Baruney

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Morning all

6.4 on a brightish day down here on the coast.

Can't point to anything in particular as why gone high. Feeling a little under the weather but nothing to write home about or complain about (more than any man does).

Reactions: 15 people

Mandingo

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Evil. Just can't do them.

School days back in the 70s, Liver, bacon, fried onions, thick gravy and mashed potatoes followed by spotted **** with thick custard. . . My school lunches were the best. Beautiful memories for me.

Reactions: 9 people
S

Sable_Jan

Is everything washing and drying the way it should now?How exciting... that should push your numbers up.... :)
They've gone down today ;), just 5.2 :):)
Mayb I was unknowingly stressed at not being able to dry things properly I.e. without needing to iron them ... And I must wash at least 3 duvets a week so need to get them dried quickly. Loving them both apart from way timer on drier works but that's no biggy.

Reactions: 11 people
Status
Not open for further replies.