Type 2's: What was your fasting blood glucose in a morning?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JohnD54

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Rice
5.8 last day at Universal Orlando heading off to Bush Gardens.

Keep well

Reactions: 20 people

Moniker

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Tuesday 6.0
Wednesday 5.5

Off for a quick day trip to the cottage. It's the first time up this year so a little stressful, till I see what happened over the winter.

Reactions: 19 people

Susikav

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Diabetes and ulcerative colitis.... :) Rude people... Violence.... and the amount of time I spend away from my beautiful family in the UK...
Chest is getting there. I get my results in a couple weeks when they have looked at the results. Pollution is better and have got a doctors appointment next week for my hay fever
I hope they get you sorted out soon, there appears to be some very warm weather on the horizon... :)

Reactions: 2 people

Susikav

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Diabetes and ulcerative colitis.... :) Rude people... Violence.... and the amount of time I spend away from my beautiful family in the UK...
4.9 nuts at bedtime again..... :)
That's fantastic... well done... I am excited now... :) All I need to do is remember to have the nuts before I sleep... :) I'll let you know in the morning... I shall still have hot chocolate with peanut butter though.. :)

Reactions: 6 people

Robbity

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Fasting 6.9 - up late again!

Yesterday readings went down and stayed at 6.1 to 6.3 all day. Today it looks as though they're going further up instead. :banghead:

If nothing else at the moment it makes taking my readings interesting...

Robbity

Reactions: 11 people

Susikav

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Mines always wheeze first thing, but I did smoke for 47 years until 3 weeks ago :(
Well done on giving up though... such a good thing, even though it's hard to smoke that last cigarette.... I've never regretted giving it up... We will support you, don't worry... :)

Reactions: 6 people

Susikav

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Reactions: 10 people

Susikav

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Tuesday 6.0
Wednesday 5.5

Off for a quick day trip to the cottage. It's the first time up this year so a little stressful, till I see what happened over the winter.
Hope you find it all ship-shape... it's been quite mild, relatively speaking, so hopefully all will be well... It would be nice to be able to relax, no? :)

S

Sable_Jan

That's fantastic... well done... I am excited now... :) All I need to do is remember to have the nuts before I sleep... :) I'll let you know in the morning... I shall still have hot chocolate with peanut butter though.. :)
Could still be coincidence I guess ;). Mixed bag of hazelnuts, almonds, walnuts and Brazils. Mostly the first two I've eaten ......

Reactions: 2 people

Susikav

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Reactions: 4 people
Status
Not open for further replies.