Budge up on the 5% sofa!!!!

Doczoc

Latest HbA1c 5.3!!!!!

Get in there, no meds, just that diet that shall not speak it's name!!!!

In your face diabetes!

ChocFish

((((((((((((((((((((DOCZOC)))))))))))))))))))) CONGRATULATIONS, I am so happy for you, well done, I know you worked very very hard to sort those bg levels.

All the best

Karen x

cugila

Master
Dislikes
People who are touchy.......feign indignation at the slightest thing. Hypocrites, bullies and cowards.
Well done Doc. A 5% 'er. :D

How low can you get, you unmentionable !!

Ken.

Doczoc

ChocFish said:
((((((((((((((((((((DOCZOC)))))))))))))))))))) CONGRATULATIONS, I am so happy for you, well done, I know you worked very very hard to sort those bg levels.

All the best

Karen x

Thanks Karen!!!!!

XXXXX

Doczoc

cugila said:
Well done Doc. A 5% 'er. :D

How low can you get, you unmentionable !!

Ken.

Well this did include a huge week long carb binge whilst camping 6 weeks ago, so who knows LOL It's not been a big chore TBH, a bit of resilience and a lot of luck in how my body is responding!!!

mullaneder

Dislikes
bullies, bad drivers ,recession,
hi doczoc yes i think it is a good selection close one for wallace but he is a fantastic player and i would have gone with jones at 10 as well also i think o connell was lucky hopefully they will play rugby instead of that hatchet job the last match they were lucky there wasnt someone hurt badly,looking forward to it

timo2

Dislikes
Glycemic excursions
Very well done, Doczoc. If the 5% sofa gets any more crowded, we'll need to fetch some chairs in from the kitchen. 8)

And it's all thanks to l**-c**b.

All the best,
timo.

P.S. There's a crab in my loo too!

Doczoc

mullaneder said:
hi doczoc yes i think it is a good selection close one for wallace but he is a fantastic player and i would have gone with jones at 10 as well also i think o connell was lucky hopefully they will play rugby instead of that hatchet job the last match they were lucky there wasnt someone hurt badly,looking forward to it

Yeah, on balance I'd have gone for Wallace if it was a straight choice. Williams is more of a natuaral scavenger though. I think Adam Jones prob deserved it more than Vickery too, but can why why Vickers got the nod! I think we'll give 'em a run for their money!

I think Earls or Kearney would have been equally as good as Monye on the wing too. But all in all a decent selection, no real surprises.

POC has been under a bit of pressure, but I think he's done a good job actually!

timo2

Dislikes
Glycemic excursions
The crab jokes gone over my head I'm afraid. I'm very tired, so I'm a bit slow on the uptake.
I've just spent a long day down the beach trying to catch crabs. It took several attempts because they kept trying to get away. :shock:

totsy

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
liars, animal cruelty
well done on the hba1c,
you should be proud :D

Doczoc

squirrel said:
Hi, have you ever taken any meds? How long you been dieabetic for?

thanks mark

Hi Mark, I was diagnosed in November 2008. 10.9 at diagnosis 8.4 a month later, 6.2 a month after that. Then 5.3 last week.

I was on Metformin (only 1x500mg per day) but haven't taken that since Feb.

Thanks Dave