Not open for further replies.

kman

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Knowing others Won't learn from my mistakes, Being TERMINALLY ILL !
Hi @kman, delighted to hear from you :):):):):)

Sounds like you've been through the mill, the wringer AND the "bacon slicer" in the last 8 days........

I'm so happy you are home and recovering nicely. I bet little Pork Butt's tail hasn't stopped wagging since you got back home, and Delta's........and Wendie must be over the moon to have you home again.......

You've proved yet again you can't keep a good man down...... ;)

You are ALL in my thoughts........

Take care and when you can let us know the results of the "conference"

Big hugs
Jan,
Sloppy kisses from
Moo, Sassie, Rocko, Bonnie and (probably a grumble) Bligh......

@Jan.

Well things are not going well, they think I might have Cancer in my right Kidney and the Urethra and they want to look at the lining of my Bladder, so we might be adding more Terminal Illnesses to my list,

They are doing more urgent tests,

To say I'm worried is an understatement at the very least LOL !

Pray for Wendie please

xxxx.

kman

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
I am so sorry for this added stress.

It's OK Moniker, just needed to scream into the Night to let off steam, I'm so Scared !

Ruth B

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
So sorry to hear that Kevin. Fingers crossed its a mis-diagnosis or at worst just in one kidney and they can stop it spreading. Fingers crossed for you and the tests.

And feel free to have a good scream, just make sure that the rest of the family have ear plugs in so you don't deafen them, if anyone is allowed a scream you are.

Reactions: 4 people
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies, Liars, Trolls and dishonest cruel people
@Jan.

Well things are not going well, they think I might have Cancer in my right Kidney and the Urethra and they want to look at the lining of my Bladder, so we might be adding more Terminal Illnesses to my list,

Pray for Wendie please

xxxx.

Kevin you and your family are always in my thoughts and prayers X

679b5c5fa5a917d88f3a3357cca39729.jpg

With my heartfelt good wishes to you all X

RRB

Reactions: 9 people

Arab Horse

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
So sorry to hear this; I pray the news will be good and their provisional diagnosis will be wrong; if not wrong at least treatable.

You have really drawn the short straw lately but are lucky to have the support of your family and I am sure your friends. You certainly have the support of everyone here.

May you God hold you in His hands and when your time comes (later rather than sooner) He will welcome you to His flock.

Reactions: 10 people
S

Sable_Jan

@Jan.

Pray for Wendie please

xxxx.
Hi Kevin, your whole family are in my prayers, that includes YOU and Delta, and little Pork Butt....
I know whatever they say you'll keep on fighting..... Don't forget to try that Flor Essence, never any guarantees but worth a try....

You're never far from my thoughts.

Hugs for you all and belly rubs for the dogs x

S

Sable_Jan

It's OK Moniker, just needed to scream into the Night to let off steam, I'm so Scared !
Scream at us as loud as you like. We are with you in spirit. ..... It's a scary time, I'd be petrified to say the least but am nowhere near to understanding how you must be feeling.
Love and healing being sent your way x

Reactions: 6 people

Nicholas Hoare

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Don't really know you kman and I'm not often on this forum,but sometimes follow you posts, sounds like you are having a very rough time, my thoughts are with you and your family. Try and stay strong.

Patricia21

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Animal crualty
My thoughts and prayers are with you

kman

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Still waiting for results, Still waiting for.further Tests, Still waiting for Treatment, Still waiting for Support, Thank's NHS for thinking what is possibly my 3rd Terminal Illness at the same time means it's not Urgent !

Danaemac

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
People who think they know what you need before you do
Still waiting for results, Still waiting for.further Tests, Still waiting for Treatment, Still waiting for Support, Thank's NHS for thinking what is possibly my 3rd Terminal Illness at the same time means it's not Urgent !
Hey @kman im glad to see you are up and about sending positive thoughts and hugs your way as always xxx

S

Sable_Jan

Nice to see you around Kevin. I know they say no news, is good news but whoever thought up that saying has never waited for health test results. Are you well enough to badger your surgery with daily phone calls? They'll soon start to chase things up if you do especially if you ask to speak to a doctor each time. A nice lady on here has been waiting patiently for a date for a gall bladder op and she "seemed to have been missed/overlooked....so its a good job she chased up....

Hope you are feeling reasonably well in yourself.......with not too much pain or discomfort..

Big hugs to all, cuddles for the dogs.....I bet little Pork Butt is not quite so little now......

Reactions: 2 people

kman

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Nice to see you around Kevin. I know they say no news, is good news but whoever thought up that saying has never waited for health test results. Are you well enough to badger your surgery with daily phone calls? They'll soon start to chase things up if you do especially if you ask to speak to a doctor each time. A nice lady on here has been waiting patiently for a date for a gall bladder op and she "seemed to have been missed/overlooked....so its a good job she chased up....

Hope you are feeling reasonably well in yourself.......with not too much pain or discomfort..

Big hugs to all, cuddles for the dogs.....I bet little Pork Butt is not quite so little now......

FB_IMG_1428258320091.jpg 11083674_1067095213317367_150353333774087378_n.jpg

jack412

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
nice looking dog, they are nice company in these hard times :)

Reactions: 2 people

kman

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
nice looking dog, they are nice company in these hard times :)

He's a Great Companion, We are Best Buddies and he is my Confidant, and he gives me Kisses just when I need them :dead:. LOL !

Status
Not open for further replies.