Website Status sorry not diabetes related

masonbason63

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
Being type 1, my health and what really grates me are false people who make themselves out to be something when their not
Just been on my status to check things are ok, but there not it says I'm Diet only for treatment when I'm actually "pump"
I've altered it a few times and saved changes but it still didn't take effect I've now tried it on my comp, tablet and phone but it just says diet, I know there's more things to worry about but it's important to me I know further down it tells you about me and it says I'm a pumper but people might get confused

dannyw

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
I think this is a glitch with the forum software and has happened to quite a few. Try messaging Giverny.

Reactions: 2 people

ally1

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
liver
i get the diet only message on my profile and now have put type2 in my signature
it has happened to many other members

June_C

Type of diabetes
Prefer not to say
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Diabetes, know it alls
Just been on my status to check things are ok, but there not it says I'm Diet only for treatment when I'm actually "pump"
I've altered it a few times and saved changes but it still didn't take effect I've now tried it on my comp, tablet and phone but it just says diet, I know there's more things to worry about but it's important to me I know further down it tells you about me and it says I'm a pumper but people might get confused
I've just checked your status and it does not say Diet only, it says pump.

masonbason63

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
Being type 1, my health and what really grates me are false people who make themselves out to be something when their not
I've just checked your status and it does not say Diet only, it says pump.
It's s miracle the powers of perseverance I think thanks for letting me know

masonbason63

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
I think I spoke to soon all my gadgets still say Diet only

scoyyt57

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
I'm on a pump and my status days "Diet only". I've changed it umpteen times and it still keeps reverting back to diet. I have tried again just now after reading your post but I'm not holding my breath that it will stay correct :(

masonbason63

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
I'm on a pump and my status days "Diet only". I've changed it umpteen times and it still keeps reverting back to diet. I have tried again just now after reading your post but I'm not holding my breath that it will stay correct :(
I feel a group of diabetics coming on here the "pumpers on diet only" ha ha

CollieBoy

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Hi carb Foods
Since last down, sorry, up grade I'm stuck showing Type 1 on Diet Only!
Tried messaging Giverny but made no difference!

masonbason63

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
Since last down, sorry, up grade I'm stuck showing Type 1 on Diet Only!
Tried messaging Giverny but made no difference!
Yep definetly a new type, I'm so glad I'm not alone and I thought I was special !!!

Administrator

Staff Member
Administrator
Type of diabetes
Family member
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Hey there Mason, we're working on getting this fixed and will hopefully have the newest forum update ready this week. We've been aware of the issue for quite some time and we're pretty sure we've got it sorted on our development servers!

Apologies to anyone who's been inconvenienced by this.

Reactions: 4 people

June_C

Type of diabetes
Prefer not to say
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Diabetes, know it alls
How strange, you are shown as on a pump when I just checked. I am using a pc though, not a gadget.

masonbason63

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
How strange, you are shown as on a pump when I just checked. I am using a pc though, not a gadget.
Yep tried my PC I can click on pump save it do something else com back and back to diet only it does look like it's not down to me though

C

catherinecherub

This is what I see.

Type 2
Treatment type:
Diet only
Medication:
Was Basal & Bolus Insulin, then Gliclazide, now Diet & Exercise.

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies, Liars, Trolls and dishonest cruel people
Yep tried my PC I can click on pump save it do something else com back and back to diet only it does look like it's not down to me though

Best to get in touch with Giverny, I have had that problem more than once, I said I was cured :rolleyes:

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies, Liars, Trolls and dishonest cruel people
I have just looked at my status and I am back to Type 1, diet :arghh: again :wideyed:

G

gemma6549

Mine doesn't work either so I will stay "diet only" for now. If only that were really an option :)