Diabetic Meet up/coffee/drinks

meeting time poll

• Total voters

Picci

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
I would have loved to have met some fellow diabetics, but I'm in Northumberland and it's a long way to come for a pub lunch! Enjoy. Anyone up North fancy meeting up?

Reactions: 4 people

darrenh04

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
I should be there just before 1pm if trains are one time. Ticket booked and looking forward to it.

Reactions: 3 people

Sally49

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
rap music and tomato ketchup
I was wondering, if anyone here would be up for a meet up. I feel, I would benefit from knowing someone whose big part of life is insulin regime. I remember, when I was doing dafne course, it was great to meet other diabetics and compere our experiences. I don't mean to meet up just for diabetic discussions, but as a social event which will be different from meeting people online.
As I live in London I would suggest some pub in central London:). What do you think?
Yes, I think it's a great idea too. I have no-one close to me who's insulin dependent and it's hard for people to relate.
A central London pub would be perfect

Reactions: 2 people

Type1Bri

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
Highs and lows
Yes, I think it's a great idea too. I have no-one close to me who's insulin dependent and it's hard for people to relate.
A central London pub would be perfect
Sally 49 this meet up is happening tomorrow at 12.30 in Charlotte Street if you can make it

xAoifex

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
I'll be there as close to 12.30 as my sleep deprived, disorganised, poor timekeeping self can manage! I just finished a week of night shifts this morning so my brain doesn't know which way up it is at the moment!

Reactions: 4 people

ewelina

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
I'll be there as close to 12.30 as my sleep deprived, disorganised, poor timekeeping self can manage! I just finished a week of night shifts this morning so my brain doesn't know which way up it is at the moment!
Nice to see a woman is coming to join me :)

Reactions: 5 people

masonbason63

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
Being type 1, my health and what really grates me are false people who make themselves out to be something when their not
Just want to wish everyone a good time for Saturday although I can't make it I'll be there in thought Have Fun

Reactions: 5 people

Emmotha

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
What's the name of the pub again please? I can't find the post

Heathenlass

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
I would have loved to have met some fellow diabetics, but I'm in Northumberland and it's a long way to come for a pub lunch! Enjoy. Anyone up North fancy meeting up?

That's a distinct possibility at some point ! :D

Signy

Reactions: 2 people

Natalie1974

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Sorry I can't make it...would've been lovely to meet you all. Hope you all have a great time