code free glucose test strips....where to buy for best price

laser173

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Hi

I am using a code free glucose meter to help me get to grips with my type 2. The lowest price l can find them for sale at is £6.99 Inc delivery. Has anyone found a supplier at a lower price, even if you have to buy several at a time?

Many thanks

Graham

AndBreathe

Master
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Hi

I am using a code free glucose meter to help me get to grips with my type 2. The lowest price l can find them for sale at is £6.99 Inc delivery. Has anyone found a supplier at a lower price, even if you have to buy several at a time?

Many thanks

Graham
Are you an existing customer? Home health, the UK distributor do a bulk (5 or 10 packs) discount. The code is usually on a sticky label on the box of strips.

angelicbaby

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
My most recent purchase of Codefree strips did not have a promotion code with it. I don't know whether this "deal" has ended however the original promotion code was 5 packs - 264086; 10 packs - 975833. If I'd have known the promotion was due to end I think I would have got the 10 pack deal. :grumpy:

AndBreathe

Master
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
My most recent purchase of Codefree strips did not have a promotion code with it. I don't know whether this "deal" has ended however the original promotion code was 5 packs - 264086; 10 packs - 975833. If I'd have known the promotion was due to end I think I would have got the 10 pack deal. :grumpy:

I think it was @Bluetit1802 who said the site still takes the code, but I could be mistaken.

Reactions: 2 people

angelicbaby

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Yes. I only ordered last Friday (received order today) so I can confirm they did accept the code. I'm just a little grumpy that they seem to be discontinuing the promotion as the promotion label was not on my new box of strips. I'm sure the promotion gave them loads of business from this forum as well.

Bluetit1802

Legend
Type of diabetes
Type 2 (in remission!)
Treatment type
Diet only
Yes. I only ordered last Friday (received order today) so I can confirm they did accept the code. I'm just a little grumpy that they seem to be discontinuing the promotion as the promotion label was not on my new box of strips. I'm sure the promotion gave them loads of business from this forum as well.

Yes, they are still doing the promotion. For some reason the boxes aren't showing the code, but as long as you quote it when you order, you will get the discount.

JTL

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Litterbugs war mongers hate mongers propagandists.
I'm sure there's more.
Hi

Many thanks

Graham
How many strips?