Counselling and Diabetes?

Should there be specific counselling offered to people living with diabetes?

• yes

Votes: 63 94.0%
  • no

Votes: 4 6.0%

• Total voters

Fayefaye1429

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Well I guess there is all sides to it I find nowt speaks loud than stats and evidence with n h s

Jess33marsh

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
How about a petition for more emotional and psychological support for diabetics and families but also those with a chronic illness?

Reactions: 3 people
J

Jonnyjibbsuk

Sorry....just had mini hypo ....but not sure why ....as just had load of potatoes slard chick and some pineapple for pud.....had bath within five min ...started to shake ...got out did blood ..3.1..... Huh

J

Jonnyjibbsuk

Nope...data can be mad is they are looking in right place ...ie cancer ..look at the effect having counsellors for the dept....has detrimental effect dam will here too

J

Jonnyjibbsuk

Yep....I have had 190 now but only had 17 units all day ...7 in evening ...and the food I had was 68g carbs and as 8.2 before hand thought be ok

Jess33marsh

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
I personally always under estimate my insulin when carb counting but I have slow transit too so effects sugar levels.

Reactions: 2 people

donnellysdogs

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
People that can't listen to other people's opinions.
People that can't say sorry.
I personally always under estimate my insulin when carb counting but I have slow transit too so effects sugar levels.
i had slow transit... (Sorry for changing topic quickly!!) flax seed and chia seed and completely eliminating any flour products has normalised my stomach completely.

Back to post.. Sorry.

Reactions: 2 people
J

Jonnyjibbsuk

Oh am hyper fast ....I convert so fast it's untrue lol ...but that why I never have put Wight on...always been the 11-12st mark for years and years
Other half hates it lol

J

Jonnyjibbsuk

I have no idea but I don't like not having sugar in body ...don't feel right ... I know I know ,,,only tired fourth week ...but .bloom,ing hell I want a star bar