Songs for upcoming general election

WeeWillie

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Dictators who positively go out of their way to force misery, tears and fears, upon their countryman's lives.
Politicians who, in dealing with dictators, have a wishbone where a backbone should be.
....................................................... Ed Miliband to Nicola Sturgeon

Reactions: 7 people
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies, Liars, Trolls and dishonest cruel people
....................................................... Ed Miliband to Nicola Sturgeon

I like Dionne Warwicks and the Stranglers version of Walk on by, both brilliant :)

Thanks Willie :)

Reactions: 3 people

WeeWillie

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Dictators who positively go out of their way to force misery, tears and fears, upon their countryman's lives.
Politicians who, in dealing with dictators, have a wishbone where a backbone should be.
............................................................... And one for Alec Salmond.
.......................................................Don't Get Around Much Any More.

Reactions: 3 people
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Very apt lol

usual-suspects-political-David-Cameron-cartoon.jpg
:hilarious::p:D

Reactions: 5 people

WeeWillie

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Reactions: 2 people

jay hay-char

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Bit speculative this one: How many seats will Cameron win? Is he going to need another coalition with the LibDems? Or will he be singing this? :D

(PS I know that many on here will prefer other versions of this song, but there's only one Chet Baker :cool:)

Reactions: 4 people

rowan

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
David Cameron Serenaded By Ukulele Player Singing 'F**k Off Back To Eton'

C

chris lowe

Bit speculative this one: How many seats will Cameron win? Is he going to need another coalition with the LibDems? Or will he be singing this? :D

(PS I know that many on here will prefer other versions of this song, but there's only one Chet Baker :cool:)
I heard a story about Chet Baker (yes Theme Time Radio Hour yet again) which went along the lines of when Musolini was in power he wanted to persude the population that facism was a good thing, so he put it about that under facism, the trains were much more efficient - which the weren't . Anyway, when Musolini was captured and executed he and his girlfriend were hung by the ankles in the square. Chet Baker was playing a gig with Romero Musolini (the son) who was apparently an excellent jazz pianist, he turned to Romero and said "hey, drag about your old man", Bever gave been able to find out if it was true or just Bob having a joke. ;)

WeeWillie

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
................................................................. To The Entire Bunch of Them.

.......................................................................... Stop Telling Me Lies

...................................................................................... La La Lies
..........................................................................................
28.gif

uoi_zpsc368e865.gif

willie. :playful:

KateA

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Meat and now sugar and carbs!!!
David Cameron Serenaded By Ukulele Player Singing 'F**k Off Back To Eton'
Ha ha, I need to work out the chords for that song. The words I know.

Robbity

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
A Parcel of Rogues in a Nation

Just substitute Politicians' for English:
We're bought and sold for English gold
Sic a parcel of rogues in a nation...

Robbity

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Could it be 'THE MOODY BLUES ' ( group) lol

or SIMPLY RED ......................................... ;)