Accu-chek 360 Software

Nomi

Hi guys,

I recently got a pump and I think its fantastic. I was really apprehensive beforehand but now I have it i'm never giving it back! :D

I want to tinker with my basal profiles but the Accu-chek 360 software I was given doesn't seem to let me?

Does anyone know how to edit basal profiles?

I looked in the help menu and it says to click on the basal profiles tab on the left hand menu...but I don't have one!

any help will be appreciated i'm getting very frustrated! :p

Thanks

Nomi

Vanster07

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Hi, why do you need to use the 360 software to edit your basal?
Can't you just do it via your pump that's how I have altered mine.

But perhaps you can help me as I too have just got a pump, but I can't seem to connect mine to the 360 software???
Did yours just connect first time?:

If you haven't worked out how to change you basal level I can talk you through it manually but not through the 360 software as I can't use mine yet????

I started on insight pump on Friday how are your levels so far?

Vanster07

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Hi again I've managed to connect to 360 now, and I have no problem editing the basal, so I can't understand why you can't??
On the opening screen there is a tab_ basal rate profile- click - find the profile your on or want to alter and click edit, there is a tutorial that's worth a look before you do any changes

Vanster07

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Right worked out your problem, when your letting the 360 software read or update your info ie when you first start the 360 software your doing it from the monitor, but if once connected you update/read from the pump it gives you access to your basal

Nomi

Right worked out your problem, when your letting the 360 software read or update your info ie when you first start the 360 software your doing it from the monitor, but if once connected you update/read from the pump it gives you access to your basal

Thanks for your replies! I love my pump, previous readings were always stuck between 12-15 mmol but now they're staying between 6 and 7. It's amazing the difference and I feel so much better in myself. I was nervous about having it attached all the time and where to store it but I barely even notice it's there :D

Thanks for the info on the software I did wonder if I needed to do something with the pump too. I'll give it a whirl and see if I can get it working. :D

masonbason63

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
Being type 1, my health and what really grates me are false people who make themselves out to be something when their not
I've had a real issue with the 360 program on my Windows 8.1 and a few others have said its the 8.1 that's the problem and I agree it's not up to my expectations at all then they said try smart pix version 2 but to be onest I really can't be bothered to. And the positive is, with the insight you really don't need to you can use the handset to adjust it all " brilliant piece of kit", and I also keep my handwritten notes like I've always done and will.

Vanster07

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
I used a pc running windows 7 and it's working fine but I will try windows 8 just to see......