Status
Not open for further replies.

Stemar

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Hi Kman,

Sorry I missed contacting you yesterday but I was driving interstate, I just got back about 2 hrs ago. I don't mind long haul drives as they give me time to think and put thinks into prospective. Anyway how are you feeling today, I hope your feeling better than a few day's ago, as you were feeling pretty down then. I don't have a lot to say today as I didn't do a lot over the weekend, except drive to Adelaide and back, so you take care and remember just a day at a time will get you too a better place, as long as you remain on a positive path, as you know what you need to do to get there. So until then next time, take care Ok!!!

Stemar, (Downunder)

Reactions: 4 people
S

Sable_Jan

Hugs. xxx
Big hugs back but I won't squeeze to hard in case it hurts......

The sun is now shining here after a miserable start... hope its shining where you are too.... always helps make the day better :happy:.
Belly rubs for Delta & Pork Butt

Gezzabelle

Type of diabetes
Prediabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Thinking of you Kman and wishing I could take your pain and make it my own. Wishing you peace and comfort x

Reactions: 3 people

kman

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Knowing others Won't learn from my mistakes, Being TERMINALLY ILL !
Thinking of you Kman and wishing I could take your pain and make it my own. Wishing you peace and comfort x

I could NEVER let anyone else suffer this pain, hence this thread ! But Thankyou so very much for the kindness and genuineness of your thoughts,

You have brought me to Tears

Thankyou Again

Hugs.

xxx.

Reactions: 6 people

Stemar

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Folks Many of you have been longstanding supporters of the thread, and of Wendie and I,

It has however become clear that a few of you no longer believe me, or in me and Wendie,

I hoped to start a Blog, but my recent problems and illness have drained me,

I will be around until my last day, But only if you really want to hear the message, and to accompany me on this final journey

PLEASE Folks let me know your feelings ?

Hi Kman,

Not everyone who reads your thread will respond to them, but by seeing that you've been a member of this Forum since 2008, will alowe them to go back and read some of your very early messages, as I did when I first saw your thread a few weeks back. As for people not believeing you I think this may be wrong, as most of the people who opp onto this Forum only arrive because of their disease, so don't take what I'm about to say the wrong way, Ok!
If you look at all the people who do respond on your Thread they are in the early stages of their illness and full of hope that they may beable to get over it, especially those with Type 2, so to see that you are so ill only reminds them as to what the future holds for them, now this can have an adverse affect on some which would have them not visitting your thread as often if at all, because they also don't know how to comfort you or assist you, so they stay away. Then you have the others who go back and read your positive threads and they get an idear of what they have to do to either control or defeat this awful disease that has crept up on so many of us over the years. So I wouldn't take to heart the absence of some of your regular visitors, but enjoy the abundance of new followers your recieving on a regular basis. Well I know you have assisted me to gain some level of control over my disease and for this I thank you. So take care and live each day as it comes as you can have as many of them as you require as the mind is the centre of all our strength.

Stemar, (Downunder)

kman

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Hi Kman,

Not everyone who reads your thread will respond to them, but by seeing that you've been a member of this Forum since 2008, will alowe them to go back and read some of your very early messages, as I did when I first saw your thread a few weeks back. As for people not believeing you I think this may be wrong, as most of the people who opp onto this Forum only arrive because of their disease, so don't take what I'm about to say the wrong way, Ok!
If you look at all the people who do respond on your Thread they are in the early stages of their illness and full of hope that they may beable to get over it, especially those with Type 2, so to see that you are so ill only reminds them as to what the future holds for them, now this can have an adverse affect on some which would have them not visitting your thread as often if at all, because they also don't know how to comfort you or assist you, so they stay away. Then you have the others who go back and read your positive threads and they get an idear of what they have to do to either control or defeat this awful disease that has crept up on so many of us over the years. So I wouldn't take to heart the absence of some of your regular visitors, but enjoy the abundance of new followers your recieving on a regular basis. Well I know you have assisted me to gain some level of control over my disease and for this I thank you. So take care and live each day as it comes as you can have as many of them as you require as the mind is the centre of all our strength.

Stemar, (Downunder)

Stemar.

Yes the post you quoted was quite a while ago now, and at the time I was getting some nevative responses, and finding posting difficult, so was asking ifpeople did want me to continue, no reflection on them, just wondering at the time if I could rest LOL !

Since that time, I have deteriorated considerably, and as I stated a few days back, have now found I can't manage to fight, and have Given Up the Fight,

I wish it could be different, but I just don't have it in me anymore,

I got this far thanks to the People here on this thread

Love to All of You out there.

Hugs.

Frances_ann

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Onions , Garlic , Curry
Folks thank you all so very very much for all your love and support,

I have unfortunately been physically very ill for the last week, unable to eat and keep food down for the last 5 days,

The news of the deterioration in my condition hit me really hard, perhaps even harder than being told i was terminal,

Knowing now that my prognosis is such that my life expectancy is also significantly reduced,

I am very very scared,

The reason for this post, is that i have let some of you know i intend to start a Blog to take over where the Terminal and. Scared Thread left off, and i had intended to start that by now, but because of my physical illness and current state of being able to do pretty much nothing, and the fact this post alone is taking lots out of me, i am therefore begging you all to remain patient with me, and give me approximately another week to re over, and also get my mind back to normal, to be ready to run the blog,

Stay with folks, I want us to continue this journey TOGETHER. !

Love. and. Hugs.

Kevin and Wendie

xxx.
Thinking of you, stay positive - there is a lot of love out there , take care x x x

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies, Liars, Trolls and dishonest cruel people
“Carve your name on hearts, not tombstones. A legacy is etched into the minds of others and the stories they share about you.”
Shannon L. Alder

RRB X

Reactions: 7 people

kman

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
I have been told that perhaps I am being selfish giving in, and to consider Wendie,

Folks Wendie has always come first before myself, I promise you that. !

But I truly no longer have any fight left in me,

I have decided not to end my life, but I can't fight this either

Please dont hate m e for this,

I tried for so very long, I'm tired,

I think Im finally being called

Love and Hugs

xxx

S

Sable_Jan

I have been told that perhaps I am being selfish giving in, and to consider Wendie,

Love and Hugs

xxx
We know Wendie means the World to you Kevin.... There is no hate in my heart for you just love and compassion, I can't say understanding, only someone in your position can truly comprehend this harsh reality fate has seen fit to throw at you ... X

Reactions: 7 people

kman

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
We know Wendie means the World to you Kevin.... There is no hate in my heart for you just love and compassion, I can't say understanding, only someone in your position can truly comprehend this harsh reality fate has seen fit to throw at you ... X

Jan you have been so Lovely, for such a long time, here with me supporting and helping others that have dropped into the thread,

We love you and many others for all you have done, and just for being you

Take Care.

Love and Hugs.

xxx.

Thanks Jan !

Patricia21

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Animal crualty

Love and Hugs

xxx
I am praying for you all. x x x x

S

Sable_Jan

Jan you have been so Lovely, for such a long time, here with me supporting and helping others that have dropped into the thread,

We love you and many others for all you have done, and just for being you

Take Care.

Love and Hugs.

xxx.

Thanks Jan !
Thank you :)

kman

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Today my Heart lifted and I felt happy,

And this was all because a certain young man called Pork Butt is the most Wonderful Companion known to mankind,

We returned from a visit to council offices, and shopping, absolutely shattered,

Pork Butt however was so pleased Daddy ( and Mummy ) had returned,

He ran down the Wheelchair ramp lept into my lap,

And for the next half-hour was up and down on my bed, leaping all over me, kissing, playing and just so jollt,

The Sun came out in my Heart !

Amazing what our little companions can do for us. ...

I Love my Buetiful Boy.

Reactions: 5 people

vicjord

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin

And this was all because a certain young man called Pork Butt is the most Wonderful Companion known to mankind,

We returned from a visit to council offices, and shopping, absolutely shattered,

And for the next half-hour was up and down on my bed, leaping all over me, kissing, playing and just so jollt,

I Love my Buetiful Boy.
Aw that's so lovely. To take your mind off your pain. I wish I had one. Xx

Gezzabelle

Type of diabetes
Prediabetes
Treatment type
Diet only

I Love my Buetiful Boy.
Bless you....you deserve every scrap of happiness....unconditional love is the most precious kind.....like the love that flows from us here to you.xx

Status
Not open for further replies.