diabetic meet up2, 27th of June,1 pm, www.star-tavern-belgravia.co.uk PLEASE VOTE IN THE POLL

Are you attending the meet up?

• Yes.

Votes: 10 47.6%
  • May be able to.

Votes: 11 52.4%

• Total voters

eboniqueen_

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Could someone possibly assist you and come with you to the meeting? what part of London would you come from? I don't mind meeting you at the bus stop and walking with you to the pub if that helps :)
I'd b coming from canning town East London. It would b nice to attend and providing I don't have my operation then I would love to b there

Medusa41

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
@Emmotha @chrisopher @flourpower28 @pjcand @xAoifex @Robinredbreast @Support @darrenh04 @Natalie1974 @Sally49 @Stefano @masonbason63 @Natasha63 @dancer @Medusa41 @Spiker @himtoo @tim2000s @Francky @JaneC @Marty10000 @MrBrightside @Sheldonia28
Dear fellow diabetics :)We are meeting again, on Saturday 27th of June at 1 pm (venue tbc). It would be lovely to see you there :)

i tagged everyone who attended our last meet up or showed interest in meeting up in my prevous thread. Sorry if I miss anyone. It was a hard job to get all the names down so please forgive me:) everyone is welcome and I hope to get to know many new people:happy:
Ah so sorry to miss this again but I will be at a spa for the weekend with 6 friends. Hope you all have fun. I'll aim for the next one.

Reactions: 4 people

masonbason63

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
Being type 1, my health and what really grates me are false people who make themselves out to be something when their not

silverbabel

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
would love to join you, as a new member. Very well done to the person who set this up. these things are much harder to organize than you think!
27th June works for me.

Reactions: 6 people

dex_71

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
I wll try my best to come, everything depends on public transports (I live near Bromley and nowadays most of the weekends there are no trains to central London) but it would be great to meet other people with diabetes and get some tips on how to live a "normal" life with this condition!!!

Minnie45

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Arghhhhhh, unfortunately my boss has thrown a spanner in the works and I'm now going to be working that day :( I'm afraid you're going to have to count me out this time but I hope you do another one as I'd love to meet fellow T1s (and any Ts).

pjcand

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Not sure I'm going to be able to make this one but will look out for any future meet-ups. Hope goes as well as the last one!

Reactions: 7 people

JRW

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Hi We meet up on the first Monday every two months in Beaconsfield, South Bucks. 7.30 ish at The White Hart. July 6th is our next date We have been meeting for about three years. We have good transport links and I am sure a pick up from the station could be arranged. contact me on [email protected]

Is this meet up just for people using pumps?

JRW

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Do you mean our meet up in London or one in Beaconsfields? everybody is welcome in London but I don't know about the other meetup. Please contact them on [email protected]

Sorry, should have been clearer. I meant the Beaconsfield meet up, I don't live too far away.

oldman1954

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
people who dont signal when they are turning left or right.
Hi i will be going down by car if any one lives in the st albans watfofd area they are welcome to travel down with me [ max of 4]
pm me.