melabic

deo

Hi. In desperation I just ordered Melabic. My doctor has prescribed insulin to control my blood sugar. I feel there is no going back once on insulin so I want to try other things. After reading the posts about Melabic, I am very worried. It has cost me A$268 and I do not have that kind of money to throw around. Is there anyone out there for whom Melabic has worked?

IanD

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Carbohydrates
I originally found this forum by a google for Melabic. I didn't buy it.

What type of diab have you? If you are type 2, diet will help.

What are your BS readings?

What approach to diet have you tried?

Dennis

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Non-insulin injectable medication (incretin mimetics)
Dislikes
People who join web forums to be agressive and cause trouble
Hi Deo,

I'm sorry to have to tell you that we have seen dozens of reports that Melabic doesn't work, and none that claim that it does work. Melabic is one of several similar treatments, all of which promise great improvements in diabetes control. Unfortunately independent research has shown that none of them have any effect on diabetes whatsoever. As you said, you were desperate, and that makes you a perfect fit for the customers the manufacturers target. The best advice I can offer is to ask for your money back.

hanadr

Expert
Dislikes
soaps on telly and people talking about the characters as if they were real.
Hi Deo
NONE of the alternative treatments works very well. Even Metformin cannot reduce your Bg by much over 1mmol/l.
The only non prescription method that does work is:low carb diet. For T2, in some(a few) people it can eliminate the need for medicines and in T1 it reduces the dose that's necessary.
If you are truly determined to keep off insulin, it's worth a try. Check out the low carb threads.
If you give us more information, we might be able to make some more suggestions. there are a few medically qualified people among us and some scientists.

jackie godden

well none of you agree that melabic works but i do my blood sugars has never been more stable and my meds as in gliclazide has been halved most of the time my bs are at 5.2 there is another one i would recomend which is syntra 5 also works but the tabs are like horse tabs however i switched to melabic as they were smaller