help please anyone know a good beautican in the London area

Siobhan

hello

I am going on holiday soon and want to get my legs and bikini area waxed I am type 1 diabetic and have good control, can anyone recommend a good beautican in the London area where I can go and get waxed.

thank you :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

cugila

Master
Dislikes
People who are touchy.......feign indignation at the slightest thing. Hypocrites, bullies and cowards.
Hi Siobhan.

This is what you asked in June and July of 2008. Have you not had an answer from anybody ?
In which case perhaps you should ask your local Diabetic Nurse or Clinic if they know of anybody who they can recommend ?

Ken. :D

Beautician
by Siobhan on June 22nd, 2008, 11:08 pm

Hi

Does any Type 1 diabetic ladies (or gents!?!) know of a Beautician in the London area where I can get my legs waxed, I know some beauticians can be funny with waxing diabetics.

ThanksSiobhan

hanadr

Expert
Dislikes
soaps on telly and people talking about the characters as if they were real.
There's always DIY :lol:

ChocFish

Hi Siobhan

One of my friends can recommend a really good beautician and she has been her client for the past 2 years - Anna, is based in London and will come to your house, she is fully trained and very professional, I will send you the contact details in a PM right now, I know her details are on the webiste too but my friend has lost the link, I dont feel comfortable posting contact details in case it looks like I am advertising or trying to drum up business for her.

All the best

Karen

ChocFish

Hmmmm Siobhan, I dont know, sorry, maybe she has some premises?
I only know that she goes to my friends house as she is disabled and also she goes to other client's houses, eg those with children, she also sometimes goes to hospital patients, best to ask her?

All the best

Karen