Type 2's: What was your fasting blood glucose in a morning?

Status
Not open for further replies.

loulou99782

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Good morning Clive, I still have a lot of pain in my leg after op. The movement is getting better but the swelling is bad. I'm just waiting for the heat wave so I could get out to the garden. Hope you're well
Glad to hear your getting better :) hope the swelling and pain ease have you tried heat or ice for the swelling take care

Reactions: 2 people

Nannyrosie

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Before bed 5.8 this morning 6.4 at 6-39am when straight back to bed after taking painkiller with water for my migraine got up again at 11am and I was 6.1.

Reactions: 17 people

loulou99782

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Before bed 5.8 this morning 6.4 at 6-39am when straight back to bed after taking painkiller with water for my migraine got up again at 11am and I was 6.1.
Wow that's good hope your migraine clears I get them related to my genetic disorder and there horrible :(
Take care:)

Reactions: 4 people

Moniker

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Hi, I hope everyone is doing well. I have been missing in action for a while.

this morning my reading was 5.5.

Reactions: 23 people

Silver Hammer

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
4.9 this morning.
Taken at my usual time but then actually posting it just didn't happen! I'll put that down to Monday morning effect.

Maxwell

Reactions: 24 people

JTL

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Litterbugs war mongers hate mongers propagandists.
I'm sure there's more.
I could have sworn I posted this morning around 7a.m but nope.
Anyway
5.6 it was.
Gloomy chilly day here.

Reactions: 23 people

loulou99782

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Just got back from doctors no wonder chest is grumpy I have got an infection so back on antibiotics

Reactions: 4 people

Daphne917

Type of diabetes
Type 2 (in remission!)
Treatment type
Diet only
Just got back from doctors no wonder chest is grumpy I have got an infection so back on antibiotics
Hope you'll soon be feeling better - the better weather may help or does the heat affect your breathing?

Reactions: 6 people

JAY1JAY1

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Diabetes
Sorry to hear your ill again these chest infections are on the increase all my family and friends seem to be down with them and it's how the doctor decided I had diabetes after the 2nd lot of antibiotics he did more blood tests :(:(

Reactions: 6 people

chris270181

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Diet only
5.2 yesterday and 5.4 this morning .. i knda expect a high 5 over next day or 2 then a low 5 / high 4 that seems to be my pattern lol

Reactions: 22 people

loulou99782

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Hope you'll soon be feeling better - the better weather may help or does the heat affect your breathing?
Heat and cold both affect my asthma. I like it best when its mild. But we can't rule the weather so I do my best to stay at home and out of hospital

Reactions: 8 people

msmi1970

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
6.5 today. was expecting it. sometimes i go nuts. the bane of my existence...nuts :) had about 5 small...well smallish packs. coupled with copious amounts of grilled lamb & 1 big bar of stevia chocolate.

oh well, whatever, nevermind..

Reactions: 17 people
Status
Not open for further replies.